🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Structure of Team Tasks for Dachs Delivery Service in CCFS

Options
UncleBob2
UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
edited January 29 in Candy Crush Friends Saga

Dachs Delivery Service presents teams with 6 tasks that must be completed by the team players before the next "delivery" of 6 tasks is presented. Teams are given 30-minute boosters and credit for lollipop hammers after completing 2 team tasks , and again after completing all 6 team tasks in a delivery. Carefully examining the requirements of those team tasks can help all the team players contribute to the completion of those tasks more effectively and achieve more rewards during the DDS sessions.

This screenshot shows the composition of the first 3 Team Tasks at the beginning of a DDS delivery:

Task 1 requires that the "helper" for your attempt at a New Level be cycled multiple times. Only Yeti, Odus, Tifi, and Nutcracker are used for Task 1, and they must be cycled 120, 80, 60, and 40 times respectively. If you will choose a different helper for your attempt on your current level than the one specified for this task, your efforts will not contribute to the team task, so you might consider shifting to some other Team Task (like "700 Moves") when making your attempt. Cycling the helpers repeatedly can be maximized by exploding wrapped or striped candies to consume the required number of the candies associated with that helper and trigger their next cycle. Yeti, Odus, and Tifi are common, but Nutcracker is much more rare and sometimes does not occur for more than 20 consecutive CCFS levels, so if your Team Task 1 is "cycling Nutcracker 40 times", make sure if you want to use Nutcracker that you first "start" Team Task 1 to help your team.

Task 2 is making a specific combination of the special fish/striped/and wrapped candies, and that combination must be completed 40 times! For the fish+fish combination, I suggest you choose Tifi, for the stripe+stripe combination, I suggest you choose Odus, and for the fish +wrap and stripe+wrap combinations, I suggest you choose Yeti. The fish+stripe combination can be effectively done with either Tifi or Odus, but if you use Tifi you must concentrate on making the stripes for Tifi to throw the fish at, and if you choose Odus, you must concentrate on making the fish for Odus to throw the striped candies at. Trying to do the combination team task with any other helpers is very frustrating, so if you do not have the right helper to make the required combinations at your Current Level, I would suggest shifting to a different Team Task while you complete that level.

Task 3 is the "mass production" of color bombs, wrapped candies, striped candies, or fish. Producing 40 color bombs is most effectively done with Rachel, where you carefully arrange her duplication of 4 candies of one color to match up with a final 5th candy of that color, which will produce a color bomb (or coloring candy). Once you have a Color Bomb, you try to get a green candy next to it and then trigger Rachel again so that she throw the rainbow duplicator right next to the color bomb. Then you combine the color bomb and rainbow duplicator to create up to 4 additional color bombs. (If you get a coloring candy instead, carefully use it to change candy colors and make a color bomb.)

Mass producing hundreds of wrapped candies, striped candies, or fish requires combining the initial wrap/stripe/fish with a color bomb or coloring candy to make as many of the desired special candy as possible! Combining with a color bomb will make the desired special candy out of all candies of that color, and combining with a color bomb will make the desired special candy out of all candies of the color of the special candy AND the color of the coloring candy!

Comments

• UncleBob2
    Options

DDS Team Tasks 4, 5, and 6:

Team Task 4 is essentially a duplicate of Team Task 3 and requires the "mass production" of Color Bombs, wrapped candies, striped candies, or fish, which I already discussed in the first post on this thread.

Skipping to Team Task 6 "Making 700 moves" at your Current Level is a good default team task to choose when you do not think you can effectively contribute to any of the other team tasks. The advantage of choosing this team task is that you can just play the way you normally play CCFS without trying to use your moves to cycle a helper numerous times, produce a combination event again and again, or mass produce a special candy.

Team Task 5 comes in two versions with very different requirements: The first version, given in the screenshot above, is that you "Earn 100 New Stars". You can earn these new stars by winning your Current Level and then receive either one, two, or three stars at the end, OR by completing a Special Event Level and receiving one, two or three stars for that, OR by "star chasing" where you use the new portal to return to your previous levels of CCFS where you only earned 1 star, and replay that level to increase you star count to 2 or 3 stars, and thus earn an additional 1 or 2 stars for this team task.and receiving either 1,2,3 stars when you complete the level,

However, the second version of Team Task 5 , given in the screen shot below, is to complete 30 New Classic Levels.

This requirement does not given credit for completing levels of the Special Events, nor does it given credit for any of the Hard or Super Hard levels on the main line of CCFS. So if you have this version of Team Task 5, you should certainly consider completing the regular (blue button) CCFS levels when playing for this team task, but when you reach a Hard or Super Hard level, back out and choose a different Tram Task so that you can still effectively contribute to the team effort to complete all 6 required DDS tasks.

Cheers!

• UncleBob2
    Options

Over the last 3 years that I have led the "Uncle Bob" team during sessions of Dachs Delivery Service in CCFS, I have ASSUMED that all members of each DDS team were getting the SAME set of tasks and had the SAME time span for the entire DDS session, and that certainly seemed to be true for all DDS sessions during that time. However, I was surprised that for the DDS session that started February 2, 2024, my team appears to be functionally split into two sub-teams of 7-8 players each, and each sub-team has completely different sets of DDS Team Tasks!. Furthermore, one sub-team has apparently been given the current Friday-Sunday 10-day duration for this DDS session, and the other sub-team has been given the Friday-Monday 11-day duration that was in use a couple months back. I suspect this is just a temporary computer glitch of some kind, but I am puzzled and wonder has any other team has experienced anything like this?

Having two distinct sets of Team Tasks and sub-teams of size 7-8 players rather than the full 20-player team makes this session of DDS far, far more difficult for the Uncle Bob team members, I would like to inform any of my team members who participate in this CCFS forum that the abnormally small number of team players that they are seeing on the list of Team Tasks is not really accurate but rather a completely unforeseen event. The possible team members that have distinct names and may be on this forum is: @MountainMom , Rich, Lou, Rancid, @Ina_ , @Virginie_ @ellectra , Angela, @mariam , @snowball @grumpyoldman , @Rosemarie_ , @marinos . The players with King numbers are kin2762, king725, king4688, king5440, king1579, king 3996, and king5727. To each of you I say that I hope this glitch is fixed soon and we can again work as a 20-person DDS team!

Cheers! Uncle Bob

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Well @UncleBob2, the Studio must have realized there was a serious glitch in the DDS event. While I was originally on one of your split teams, now the event has been completely removed from my game. I am hoping this is because the Studio is feverishly trying to repair any glitches in this event. I also lost the Valentine event, so the Studio is surely busy!

• UncleBob2
    Options

@MountainMom So sorry you lost both the Dachs and the Valentine event!! It is fun having you on our DDS team and I think our team has been relatively successful in achieving awards and facilitating progress for all the players.

Could I ask for an "expert" opinion on this issue: one team leader has posted the progress milestones of team players passing the 1000,2000,3000,4000,5000,6000 and 7000 levels. On the one hand, I thought that was a nice idea to give credit to the team players who are progressing through the milestone levels of CCFS. On the other hand, I was worried that some players would prefer not to have their progress displayed like that, and without having team communication, I am not sure which players would have that preference. So what would be your expert opinion on this? I really like the idea of giving credit to team members for their progress and also making them aware that they now qualify for the various 1000-7000 level badges, but have that basic concern about privacy preferences of each team member even though the names or 4-digit King numbers are not really trackable back to any individual. Ideas?

FWIW, I personally have no privacy concerns and my King database number from the screenshot I took when I set up the Uncle Bob team three years ago is:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?