πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Facebook Friends not showing

Options
TaniaSloan
TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
edited December 2018 in Support
HiπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹can anyone tell me why my facebook friends are not showing on candy crush friends?? This is the 1st game where this has happened! Ive liked πŸ‘candy crush friends on facebook!?!? Is this happening with anyone else?
THANK YOU!πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Best Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hello @TaniaSloan, there are complications with Facebook friends being able to connect with candy crush friends players right now, eg sending-receiving lives seems to be acting a bit erratic for many. The dev team are working on resolving the issue now.. I hope you are enjoying your weekend and look forward to hearing from you in the future here in the community. Keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hello @TaniaSloan and warm welcome to the Community :)

As @Alansmart mentioned there are a few issues going on at the moment, but nothing reported in Friends not showing. Please make sure your game is properly connected to your Facebook account - Clear cache and cookies, make sure the latest update has been done and log out and in again to the game and that should do the trick.Β 

Are you seeing other avatars at all or?

Thanks a lot and let us know how that goes :)Β 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    I see! I can sync your progress on FB and King, like this you'd be able to play with your FB account and you won't have to restart ;)

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?