👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why don’t my extra moves work?

mygsy
mygsy Posts: 1 Newbie
The extra moves will not add on. I have tried several times 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Helllo, @mygsy! It sounds like you are having a technical issue! No worries! I may be able to help! First and foremost, check your internet connection. If you are experiencing issues with purchases such as this, it may me due to a problem with your internet connection. Ensure you are connected before attempting to purchase. Secondly, if this fails, try contacting the store. Perhaps the store may be experiencing issues with purchases, or it may be under maintenance. I hope this helps you with your issue! Have a great day! 
  • ecarroll
    ecarroll Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m not receiving a chance to get extra moves or lives at the end of the game? My daughter plays the same game and get bonus moves and watch a video for an extra life , but I don’t get it. I checked to see if I need to update, and no updates found.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ecarroll, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

The feature of Extra Moves or Extra Lives after Watching Ads is still under testing,  And because of that, only few set of players receive that feature.  

I have this feature for 2 moves on my Android Phone but, I am not receiving any Ads for lives though!!  So, please do not think you are alone and are not receiving these extra features.  

Many of us are there with you who are waiting for this very useful features :+1:  

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great rest of the day =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?