🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 133 More luck than skill

AshRegister
AshRegister Posts: 7 Level 2
edited December 2018 in Support
I’m giving candy crush friends a couple more days.  If I don’t get past level 133 - which is down to luck not skill - I’m going to stop playing.  And I refuse to pay $ to finish this level.  Kinda not liking CC at the moment - it’s a rip off.

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    I was stuck on this level a while ago too. This one is a tough one!  I remember it took we about 9 or 10 full sets of lives for me to pass. It took me about 2 or 3 days before I finally did. However, just remember that this game (as well as all other King games) are not rigged. True, some levels may require you to get a little bit lucky, however ultimately it comes down to good strategy and skill to complete those hard levels! I would encourage you to keep trying and, eventually, you will get through! I wish you the best of luck in completing this level, and all the levels you may encounter in this Saga! Happy crushing😄
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hey @AshRegister, welcome to the Community!

How's it going? Have you managed to pass the level?

If not, I'd suggest you to check our tutorial videos - Here's the one for level 133, that might inspire ;) If not, our Superstars @Lynette and @JustPlaying might have some great tips to share! Ladies, anything?

Thanks!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hi @AshRegister
    I hope you have cleared this level and moved on. I fully agree with you that this level is really super tough and needs luck along with skill to clear it. Play the daily quests so that you can collect enough fragments and your Friendly charges are activated. This really will help you in clearing the level. Wish you lots of luck and happy crushing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?