👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Unable to get Misty on Candy Crush With Friends

Options
2»

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hi again @Veeresh, I believe the answer is that some players are running test play with certain parts of the game.. some players have upgraded original outfits (silver, gold, rainbow) and some have costumes that others do not at the moment.. the dev team is testing things out with random players, I think the time will come when all have the opportunity to collect these things (nutcracker might not be in that list as the event said limited time only?) I hope this helps clarify the differences in players characters.. keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    I don't understand anything about this. Do you mean that you can't be able to "promote" Misty to the gold medal, or do you mean trying to unlock Misty herself from an ongoing in-game event? I think it's the former.

By the way, if you don't talk specifically about Candy Crush Friends Saga, please post a thread to the appropiate King community for your game.
    The above player is mistaken with respect to the character. There was an event for 48 hours during which players needed to collect 20 stars to unlock Nutcracker the pilgrim. .......3 other players have mentioned the same problem. There progress and stars are saved and visible on the map but the stars under the event have disappeared after they closed their game. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys and thanks for the details. @aquaranta40 @chamman, I've merged your questions as they are similar. 

It indeed sounds like there is a special event but as far as I'm aware it should be on Nutcracker the Pilgrim. My guess is that the event is over and therefore your stars disappeared but let me check that and get back to you! 

Thanks and until then, have a great time :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?