🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My gold bars are randomly disappearing for no reason.

Ryan_Tovcimak
Ryan_Tovcimak Posts: 1 Newbie
After updating to the latest version, for some reason I am randomly losing gold bars that I had purchased. I am not using them myself--- they are just disappearing. They are decreasing in multiples of 10. I started with over 110 gold bars and now have 64. Can someone please tell me how to get them back?

Answers

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @Ryan_Tovcimak and Welcome to the community. Are you referring to Friends Saga game ?? Every player begins with 50 free gold bars and it's normal for people to buy additional bars only after they have utilised them. I'm curious as to why you purchased so many. Normally in app purchase issues aren't dealt in the "Support" section but maybe someone can guide you. @JustPlaying can you please help this person. Ryan I would also like to mention that all levels have been designed by the team that can be cleared without any assistance of bars. In every episode you will come across few levels that are super tough and you need to be patient and tackle them multiple times but eventually you will get through. I'm on 620 @ the moment and haven't used a single bar. Have a great day and happy crushing in the meantime.........
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @Ryan_Tovcimak and thanks for pointing out @Veeresh

Please contact us here so we can help you get your missing purchased items back.

Pssst. Remember to use the email address associated with your game when filling the contact details! So we can locate you faster. 

• Veeresh

Please contact us here so we can help you get your missing purchased items back.

Pssst. Remember to use the email address associated with your game when filling the contact details! So we can locate you faster. 

Thanks dear. ......
  • Veeresh

Thanks dear. ......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?