🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I receive credit or a refund for purchased bundle packages that only credited the gold bars?

Options
Jbrachel24
Jbrachel24 Posts: 1 Newbie
I attempted to purchase many bundle packages in the last 60 days.  I receive the gold bars, as advertised, but I did not receive the time as advertised.  

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Jbrachel24, and happy Saturday! It seems like a lot of people around the community are having this same issue. However, I may be able to guide you in the right direction. The first thing to do would be to contact King Customer Care to see if you can get all your purchased items. To do this is simple: 

1. Open your Candy Crush Friends Saga game. 

2. Find the “settings” at the bottom left corner of the screen and click the blue question mark

3. Locate the article titled “Purchases and Gold Bars.”

4. Find the sub-article titled “I purchased an item on my XX device but haven’t received it,” and read through the article. (Please note that my device is from Apple, but yours may be slightly different) 

5. If the details in the article still do solve your problem, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions from there. 

If all else fails, and you would like a refund, you must go to your purchase history on your android or apple device and click “Report a Problem,” if the option is offered. Follow the steps from there, and you should be good! I hope this helps you😁Have a delicious weekend😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?