🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is Candy Friends available on Windows phones?

Options
2»

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hi @khaled22, hi everyone :)

Candy Crush Friends is not available on Windows devices at the moment, but only on Windows 10 desktop. The reason is that at the moment our team focus on IOS and Android and therefore, there's only one version available for Windows. 

I hope that clarifies! 

Have a great Monday you all!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited December 2018
    Options
    This also occurs because Microsoft has decided to use and make applications for Android devices. Microsoft is now supporting Android and will stop supporting Windows-based mobile devices in 2019/20.

With this said, I think that King may not be able to bring CC Friends Saga to Windows 10 Mobile due to its upcoming support halt.
  • khaled22
    khaled22 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    thank you for your reply. its a bit sad that its available for pc and not for the whole windows devices with pwa even though there are no new phone devices
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    khaled22 said:
    thank you for your reply. its a bit sad that its available for pc and not for the whole windows devices with pwa even though there are no new phone devices
    It's not called PWA, it's called UWP (Universal Windows Platform). And basically the last phone with Windows 10 Mobile may have been a Lumia on 2015/16.
  • khaled22
    khaled22 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    thank you again for your reply..either way as other kinggames are still getting updates i though to ask about the new friends game..no worries.... im still using a lumia and ill use it as long as possible
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    Options
    I agree.....this is sad.....but very informative😕😕😕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?