1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The game does no longer connect to the internet

Options

Answers

• Naia
    Naia Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia, here is my screenshot for Jelly Saga.  Thanks again for your help!
  • Naia
    Options
    @QueenMia, I have deleted and reinstalled the three apps: Farm Heroes, Soda Crush, and Jelly.  Ready for booster renewal.  Thanks!
  • Popaki
    Popaki Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Ok...will give it a try. Here is the screenshot with my boosters and my current level. 
  • Popaki
    Options
    @QueenMia Did that and the problem was solved!!! However my current level is 1514 (it was 1539) and all my boosters are gone. So, can you do your magic? 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hey there!

Hehe, this is the Support Area for Candy Friends so I wasn't expecting all these games, but that's fine, no worries ;) 

@Naia - I've added the boosters back for both Soda and Farm, however, for Jelly I was unable to do it so I have you a compensation instead. You'll find everything once you access the game from your mobile.

@Popaki - I was unable to find a matching account with your email address. Would you be able to give me your user ID please? Here's how to find it!

Thank you!
  • Popaki
    Options
    @QueenMia my id is 10114349284

Apparently there is a mix-up with my email addresses because when I login to king.com two identical profiles appear. Messy situation! Sorry about that!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    No worries, @Popaki, that can happen sometimes! Thanks, I have added your boosters back now ;)
    As for your progress, I can add you back to 1529. The only thing is that you would lose your previous personal scores. 

Let me know!
  • Popaki
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @QueenMia You are the best!!! No, that's ok. I will play them again. My main concern was the boosters. Thank you so so much!!!!
  • Naia
    Options
    @QueenMia , Thank you for the Soda crush fix.  I am restored there.  I didn't use the @ symbol in my message for Farm Heroes so I'm not sure you got that one.  The boosters are not restored on Farm yet.  Here are the screen shots again.  I'm super bummed that the boosters couldn't be restored on Jelly....

• Naia
    Options
    @QueenMia Just opened my Farm Heroes on my phone.  I saw the booster message from you but the numbers are way off.  It should be 839 Shovels, 1028 Tractors, 1017 Plus1's, and 743 Collector dogs.  Currently it is showing 10, 29, 18, and 1 respectively.  I'm not sure if those are someone else's numbers.  Can you please put my booster numbers in?  Very, very grateful for your help.  If you are able to attempt to restore Jelly again, that would be great too.  Many thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?