🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lives?

horrocks23
horrocks23 Posts: 1 Newbie
im bever given the option to recive lives. I can send them. But they are never there for me to use 

Best Answer

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello and welcome to the community @horrocks23, the sending-receiving of lives is experiencing a glitch but the studio is aware of this and actively working on the solution to this issue now.. we all are eagerly looking forward to being able to help others and have them assist us, but until then I patiently play on. I hope this has brought clarity to your concern, meanwhile I wish you well on your progress and hope you are having a devine day.      Keep calm and crush on 🍬

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello and welcome to the community @horrocks23, the sending-receiving of lives is experiencing a glitch but the studio is aware of this and actively working on the solution to this issue now.. we all are eagerly looking forward to being able to help others and have them assist us, but until then I patiently play on. I hope this has brought clarity to your concern, meanwhile I wish you well on your progress and hope you are having a devine day.      Keep calm and crush on 🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?