🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Boosters won't transfer, should I just stop playing?

Options
Bad_Dog_Mo
Bad_Dog_Mo Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm getting a new phone and have found all my frugalness to bank boosters was for nothing. Thinking it's a sign to just stop playing. Read the post in the community about this dating back several years. Does your stance to never change this glitch still remain?

Answers

• Ali_Azmir
    Ali_Azmir Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options
    Hi @Bad_Dog_Mo
    For your info, its nota glitch. For candy crush friends, boosters stored based on device while gold bar & characters stored online. Meaning, if you change your device, you will lost all your boosters but will have the same gold bar & characters.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Ali_Azmir said:
    Hi @Bad_Dog_Mo
    For your info, its nota glitch. For candy crush friends, boosters stored based on device while gold bar & characters stored online. Meaning, if you change your device, you will lost all your boosters but will have the same gold bar & characters.
    In addition to just Candy Crush Friends Saga, this applies to all King games. I hope this helps you, and have great rest of your weekend😁
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,721 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bad_Dog_Mo!  Welcome to the "New" KING Community :)

Yes, those rules remain the same (I think it's one of the KING rules rather than a glitch!!).  That's why, all the Community Managers and / or the KING team members always suggest us to use those boosters and not to store them up!! 

** Hoping all those boosters were gained as prizes or as daily boosters and not bought with the Gold Bars or with real money!!  I know how upset you must be!!!  I was there few years ago.... but, there is nothing you, me or KING can do :( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?