Passed level 3000? Get our Milestone Badge and join the Club! 🏅

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    edited March 6
    Options

Hi @caseeee warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone. 😀

Unfortunately, you posted your screenshot in the wrong place. Did the link from the game not work? 🤔

I'll ask a manager to move it into the right thread. This can take a while. In the meantime, take a look around the forum and take part in our competitions to win gold bars for your game. You can find our current topics here: 🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

Have a nice day. 🌺

You can get the previous milestone badges here:

🍬Level 1000 badge

🍬Level 2000 badge

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,721 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @tammics and @Simplicity_des and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! Congratulations on passing more than 3000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga!

There are currently 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga, so you can get the first 2 by posting a screenshot of your map in the discussions for those badges (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

Now that you have found our Community, I encourage you can tap on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• ireneykay
    ireneykay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I passed 3000, happy to be in the elite club.

🥰👍🏻

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,721 Friends Moderator
    edited March 9
    Options

Hello @ireneykay and welcome to our Friendtastic community! Congratulations on passing more than 3000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Unfortunately, you have posted your screenshot in the wrong place, but don't worry. I will have a manager move it to the correct place and then the badge will be added to your profile.

You are also eligible for the first 2 milestone badges in Candy Crush Friends Saga (the bold green fonts below are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads). Please note that you are asked to post a screenshot of your game map (with your avatar next to your current level) in each of those discussions for the badges. You can use the same screenshot as above.

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile

• Supertech427
    Supertech427 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Feels like I just started yesterday

• Rifka_Belkin
    Rifka_Belkin Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Rifka_Belkin congratulations on your milestones. 😍

You can earn even more badges with us. For example, for the collected Mystery Chests or the costumes in your scrapbook.

Take a look at our current themes: 🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

You can also take part in our competitions to win gold bars for your game. 

Have a nice day. 🌺

• Mahim2024
    Mahim2024 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Mahim2024 warm welcome to our community. To claim your milestone, please post a screenshot of your map with your current level and avatar.

Have a nice day. 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?