Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Yay, I don’t have this costume.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,482 Friends Moderator
    Options

I already won the costume last year. This year, the event didn't appear in my game.Β πŸ˜’

I hope that I get events again and that I didn't end up in an A/B test group. 😁

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,331 Level 5
    Options

I already have the costume, the event didn't show up in my game

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,921 Level 5
    Options

Hi @MountainMom , @DieOmimi

This event is available now , I did not get pop up early announcement

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! All of Candy Friends Crushers! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Woohoo! After Bubblegum Troll event ended, then I did also got received Underwater Cookout Event on my game now. I am same with @Palash_Sarma. Here is the English version now. πŸ‘‡πŸ™πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜„

I did won and received Olivia the Chef costume on last year already! πŸ™πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜…

And let me show you Olivia the Chef costume and how looks like! πŸ‘‡πŸ™πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜„

Wow! Olivia the Chef is cooking the pancakes! The pancakes are so delicious and sweet and it's making me more hungry and mouthwatering! I love to eat pancakes! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ₯žπŸ˜‹

We hope you are also good luck for your challenge playing and completing these 10 Olivia's levels first then collecting 30 new stars on her Star Chaser to win Olivia the Chef costume (who doesn't have this costume yet) and also sweet boosters soon. πŸ€žπŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ™πŸ˜Š

πŸ’ŽπŸ™ Diamond Lim πŸ™πŸ’Ž

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thanks for the info @Palash_Sarma. As with you, the event appeared in my game without advance notice.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,060 Level 5
    Options

I already have this Olivia chef costume in my scrapbook, but it would be an opportunity to play through new levels of this event to earn even more friendly boosters and lollipop hammers!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 18
    Options

Hello again! All of Candy Friends Crushers! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Woohoo! Finally I did passing all of 10 Olivia's levels on Underwater Cookout Event with using all of my friendly boosters only now. πŸ™ŒπŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ™ πŸ˜„

Then the next one is Olivia's Star Chaser wants collecting 30 new stars then can giving me sweet boosters only. I will start challenge playing and completing new levels then can collecting 30 new stars on her Star Chaser Event on tomorrow. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ™πŸ˜‰

We hope you are also good luck for your challenge playing and completing these 10 Olivia's levels first then collecting 30 new stars on her Star Chaser to win Olivia the Chef costume (who doesn't have this costume yet) and also sweet boosters soon. πŸ€žπŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ™πŸ˜Š

πŸ’ŽπŸ™ Diamond Lim πŸ™πŸ’Ž

• AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,832 Level 4
    Options

It did appear today in my game without notice. I thought it wouldn't appear since St. Patrick's Day Event is still there.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Special Map Completed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?