🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mushroom/Bell Button in settings

ShooX2
ShooX2 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2018 in Support
What does the mushroom in the settings area do?  Music and sounds were self explanatory.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello you two! 

I can confirm that the Mushroom Icon (It's meant to be a bell, but I agree, it can easily be taken as a mushroom :tongue:) is to activate/deactivate notifications for lives, daily login reward and quests.

Mystery solved  B)

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi ShooX2,

Mine was off and when I turned on nothing happened..  hmmm.. Could be an alert /notification bell? Let us look into for you
  • ShooX2
    ShooX2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've tried playing with it on, with it off ... don't see a difference.  I didn't notice notifications though.  I turned those off in my device's settings.
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hello you two! 

I can confirm that the Mushroom Icon (It's meant to be a bell, but I agree, it can easily be taken as a mushroom :tongue:) is to activate/deactivate notifications for lives, daily login reward and quests.

Mystery solved  B)
  • kassidie
    kassidie Posts: 1 Newbie
    in the settings on Candy crush friends there's four buttons there's a power button a music note for music to play and then a volume button and then there's another one that looks like the mushroom or a bell what is that?
  • QueenMia
    Hey @kassidie and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I've merged your post to this thread as it provides the answer. Just check my comment on the top and you'll know what the "Mushroom" is for ;)

Since you're here, don't miss your chance to win Gold Bars in our holiday contest, just here! Good luck and happy holiday season!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?