๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Loobylou
    Loobylou Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi everyone, iโ€™m LoobyLou and new to the community. Merry Christmas to you all.. ๐ŸŽ„

• emoore88
    emoore88 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hey yall๐Ÿ‘‹ newbie here๐Ÿ˜˜ i love candy crush and its the only game i play lol i am a proud mommy of 3๐Ÿ’—
  • patronman69
    patronman69 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Tom but everyone call's me patronman since I work for a company that delivers alcohol hints the name Patron like the tequila and Crown Royal plus other items too many to name LOL. Me and my wife love this game we kinda have competition to see you gets further than each other. Just letting everyone know that this game Rock's and a merry Christmas and Happy new year to all. ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Seasons greetings @patronman69 and welcome to the community, you have come to the right place if you are a big fan of candy crush.. I would say taking a look around the forum for some fun, informative and introductory posts would be devine ๐Ÿ‘
  • patronman69
    Options
    Thanks for the friendly thanks I'm kinda looking around to get a better feeling and it doesn't hurt to just jump in and get your feet wet and explore. I hope you have wonderful Christmas and New years...
  • patronman69
    Options
    I was wondering where would a good place to start at for getting friends to play with I don't have anyone that I know who wants to play.
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited April 10
    Options
    Hello @Candybee, there are many members in this community from across the globe but very few only introduce themselves. ......there may or may not be others from Ireland. .......
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hey again @patronman69, as of now there is no way to friend people in friends saga.. if you logged in using Facebook you may be able to send-receive that way for lives. But it still is to be added to the game to be able to friend people in game. Hope you have a great dayย 
  • Duha
    Duha Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hey !!! My name is Duha and am a new bee , am a big fan of candy Crush and my husband says am addicted to it ๐Ÿ˜ this is the first time for me to be part of a community group related to a game so am so excited. Hope I can make friends in here , currently am playing Candy Crush Friends and am at level 667.
    nice to meet you all ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome to our wonderful community @Duha! Itโ€™s so great to see you here! We are all here to help you and be your friend! I hope you have the sweetest time here! Welcome home!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?