🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Days resetting not at midnight?

trsquirt
trsquirt Posts: 2 Newbie
I am in the western US pacific time. I keep loosing my progressive day awards even though I am playing before midnight. Why?

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, @trsquirt, and welcome to the community! I see how this makes be confusing! However, I may be able to guide you in the right direction! One possible reason for this reset could be that it has been well over 24 hours since you claimed your daily reward. For example, you may have visited in the morning on Tuesday, but didn’t come back till later in the evening on Wednesday. I have noticed that this is possible if wait too long to claim rewards (it has happened to me multiple times while playing Soda Saga). Another reason for this reset could be that the game may operate it’s events based on a different time zone than you may be used to. Since a lot of King’s offices are stationed in Central European Time (UTC +1 hour), events may be decided when to end based on this or a similar time zone. For example, contests run on this site are set to end at a specific time according to UTC +1. If you reside in Pacific Time (UTC - 8 hours), then you would have to subtract 9 hours from the time in the post to get the time that the contest would end based on your time. Perhaps a system like this may be run in the game. I hope this helps you, and have a great rest of your evening! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, @trsquirt, and welcome to the community! I see how this makes be confusing! However, I may be able to guide you in the right direction! One possible reason for this reset could be that it has been well over 24 hours since you claimed your daily reward. For example, you may have visited in the morning on Tuesday, but didn’t come back till later in the evening on Wednesday. I have noticed that this is possible if wait too long to claim rewards (it has happened to me multiple times while playing Soda Saga). Another reason for this reset could be that the game may operate it’s events based on a different time zone than you may be used to. Since a lot of King’s offices are stationed in Central European Time (UTC +1 hour), events may be decided when to end based on this or a similar time zone. For example, contests run on this site are set to end at a specific time according to UTC +1. If you reside in Pacific Time (UTC - 8 hours), then you would have to subtract 9 hours from the time in the post to get the time that the contest would end based on your time. Perhaps a system like this may be run in the game. I hope this helps you, and have a great rest of your evening! 
  • trsquirt
    trsquirt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you so much Joseph. I will watch for that.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    @Joseph45 Thanks for replying to @trsquirt. At least on my devices the daily reward count always continues right after midnight. My time zone is UTC-06:00 (US Central), but that doesn't cause issues on me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?