Trivia Central!

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
Hello everyone in Candy Land! Do you guys like learning new facts? I sure do! I have multiple books where I am (and the Internet, or course!) that are filled with amazing and interesting facts! So I thought it would be neat to share all sorts of trivia facts with you guys regularly(this may not entail every day, but keep a look out for new facts regularly)! If you would like to ask me a question, or would like to share your knowledge, by all means do so! In fact, here is one now: According to the Guinness Book of World Records 2019, there are approximately 4.4 billion poeple living within the continent of Asia! They also said that this is roughly 60% of all the world’s poeple! I hope you found this interesting, have a wonderful evening, and check back later for more fun trivia facts! Keep being sweet you guys! 

Prev13456720

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,680 Superstar
    Thank you @Joseph45 Always some interesting stuff to learn from you. I actually envy your brain structure since I can remember only things I need 😂 Or maybe I have trained my brain to do so 🤔 Anyway, keep going, someone will probably find your information useful. Have a great day 🤗
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Would that be the internal heat of an object? Just ran this idea through my mind quickly @Joseph45

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Here is the definition of latent heat. I just Googled it. I hope this helps! 

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Ahh I see @Joseph45, you may be interested in cold fusion.. lol @firebombmarkus I knew you were on the wing somewhere 👍

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Joseph45! I know too well that you are interested in providing facts through an off-topic post, but I expect that the center topic of this Community be Candy Crush Friends and not impressive facts for most of the time. Remember, this is a forum about a game, not Wikipedia!

Whatever, did you know that on a technology fair that has just ended there was a public showcase of a self-driving motorcycle? Now that's very impressive! I expect that motorcycle to be available somewhere on this year. Just some trivia for you to enjoy!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
    Well, I already knew that. No wonder why I already pronounce 'camouflage' so properly...
    That’s very interesting @firebombmarkus! Ready for another tidbit? The US dollar is the most exchanged currency in the world, but only the 10th or so most valuable! 

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,680 Superstar
    It's an interesting fact @Joseph45 I didn't have a doubt about $ being the most exchanged currency. And since I am traveling a lot I guess I know the worth of it 😊 I will come back with new facts probably in the middle of the night when my brain wakes up 😁
    edited January 13
    Ready for another trivia fact? Of course you are! According to Guinness World Records 2019, the city of San Salvador in El Salvador has the highest miser rate of any other city. The city suffers a homicide rate of 137 per 100000 poeple. I don’t know about you, but that sounds very sad to me😥

@Joseph45 Ugh, you had to throw that fact out when in a country next to mine (Nicaragua to Costa Rica) there's also misery everywhere. Thanks to their president, which I won't mention his name on here, Nicaragua has been suffering a lot. There's been riots, lots of emprisoning, captures; even a lack of freedom of speech and several journalists taken by the Police there. I just wish that everything were better if their current president hadn't been elected. (But since don't live in Nicaragua I don't think I can do something.) 😢