🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Trivia Central!

Options
Joseph45
Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
Hello everyone in Candy Land! Do you guys like learning new facts? I sure do! I have multiple books where I am (and the Internet, or course!) that are filled with amazing and interesting facts! So I thought it would be neat to share all sorts of trivia facts with you guys regularly(this may not entail every day, but keep a look out for new facts regularly)! If you would like to ask me a question, or would like to share your knowledge, by all means do so! In fact, here is one now: According to the Guinness Book of World Records 2019, there are approximately 4.4 billion poeple living within the continent of Asia! They also said that this is roughly 60% of all the world’s poeple! I hope you found this interesting, have a wonderful evening, and check back later for more fun trivia facts! Keep being sweet you guys! 

Comments

• Joseph45
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I’ve got another trivia tidbit for you! According to timeanddate.com, there are 38 time zones that are in use around the world today. Weird right? There are only 24 hours in a day. While this is true, there are many time zones that don’t follow the 1 hour in time apart for each time zone. There are time zone that can be only 30 minutes apart, or even only 15 minutes! That’s crazy! I hope you enjoyed this trivia tidbit for today, and have a wonderful day and weekend everyone! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank you @Joseph45 Always some interesting stuff to learn from you. I actually envy your brain structure since I can remember only things I need 😂 Or maybe I have trained my brain to do so 🤔 Anyway, keep going, someone will probably find your information useful. Have a great day 🤗
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Did you know that light from the sun has a weight?  E.g.-the gravitational pull of a black hole is so intense that even light cannot escape its force as the saying goes.. in order to be able to pull or push something must have mass (weight), with these principles in mind we observe then that light must weigh something! 🙃
  • Joseph45
    Options
    That’s very cool @Alansmart! Did you know that there are two kinds of heat: Radiant heat (the heat we feel) and latent heat? 
  • Alansmart
    Options
    Would that be the internal heat of an object? Just ran this idea through my mind quickly @Joseph45
  • Joseph45
    Options
    Here is the definition of latent heat. I just Googled it. I hope this helps! 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    You two smarties, I am watching you 👀😂
  • Alansmart
    Options
    Ahh I see @Joseph45, you may be interested in cold fusion.. lol @firebombmarkus I knew you were on the wing somewhere 👍
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @Joseph45! I know too well that you are interested in providing facts through an off-topic post, but I expect that the center topic of this Community be Candy Crush Friends and not impressive facts for most of the time. Remember, this is a forum about a game, not Wikipedia!

Whatever, did you know that on a technology fair that has just ended there was a public showcase of a self-driving motorcycle? Now that's very impressive! I expect that motorcycle to be available somewhere on this year. Just some trivia for you to enjoy!
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Oh, I just remembered one fact. It's 4am here but my brain is working better when it's night. I told you I am Odus, a night owl 🦉

Anyway, did you know that majority of the borrowings and integration of vocabulary elements in English are French and Latin both comprising of 29%?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?