🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Need password reset link

Options
klmjohnohnson
klmjohnohnson Posts: 6 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Support
I AM NOT RECEIVING MY PASSWORD RESET EMAIL FOR MY KING ACCOUNT. I DO NOT HAVE A FB ACCOUNT LINKED. MY GAME HAS SET ME BACK TO LEVEL 1.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @klmjohnohnson Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community :)

Where are you trying to reset your password?  DId you try on the King website by trying to play a game to bring up the password reset screen?  We can not see account info here so if you still cannot you will need to Contact Customer Care
  • klmjohnohnson
    Options
    YES, I TRIED ON THE KING WEBSITE AND THROUGH MY APP. BUT NOTHING. CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT MUCH HELP AS THEY KEEP RESPONDING WITH AN AUTOMATED EMAIL TO CONNECT TO FACEBOOK.
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Can you turn off you caps lock please.  We do not have access to account info here so will need to go through Customer Care. What is the game you are playing? (Candy Crush Friends Saga cannot be played on Facebook so not sure why they would tell you to connect to that and you clear say you are not using Facebook)
    In the mean time I will flag to see if someone can look into but we will not hear from them until Monday. Have you checked your spam folder? Try filling out the form again and be clear it is a King account and let them know your email.
  • klmjohnohnson
    Options
    OK THANKS. I AM PLAYING CANDY CRUSH JELLY. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE AND SEND A SUPPORT FORM BUT IT KEEPS GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE. I HAVE TRIED ON IE EXPLORER AND FIREFOX. I WILL TRY AGAIN.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?