🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game doesn't allow me to get past level 760

Answers

• Cecilia_Bar
    Cecilia_Bar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same here! There are no more levels for me to play past 760!!! And I just bought more gold bars!!!:/
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @mmcarag @Joseph45 - happened to me last week at 740. New levels were released on Wednesday (20 more) and capped out at 760. Guessing 20 more for tomorrow.

unfortunately not all devices/apps are created equal 😔 Same issue with my mobile phone also.
  • KingChewy
    mmcarag said:
    I have read through the others that are stuck and tried the suggestions of deleting the app and I even rebooted my iPhone and I cannot get past 760 - please help me.
    Level capped! Pretty sure all iPhone users are capped at this level currently. Any way to confirm @Joseph45 @firebombmarkus or @Alansmart?
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Sorry about that @mmcarag! I thought that there were more levels after that, and you just couldn’t win level 760. Have you checked for software updates to the game and/or your device? Make sure your device software is up to date, and see if there are any updates available in the App Store. If does not help, perhaps the reason that you are hearing poeple has access to new levels that you don’t could be because these levels have only been released for Windows 10 at the moment. For whatever the reason, they seem to have more levels on Windows 10 than on IOS and Android. I hope this helps you! Have the sweetest day! 
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello again @Foley1362, if you have the latest software installed and went through reboot process but still can't advance then I think you are at cap.. will try to confirm this and get back to you
  • mmcarag
    mmcarag Posts: 3 Newbie
    Opened up my game and now have the next release of games!! 
  • Alansmart
    Glad to hear that @mmcarag, hope you have a devine time crushing and a spectacular day 🔱
  • KingChewy
    Me too @Alansmart! Going to try and pace myself on these 20 levels. Maybe 😉🤣

Happy crushing @mmcarag!
  • Alansmart
    Sweet @Foley1362, sounds like when I say I will only eat a couple candies from the bag.. before i know it they are gone 🙃 have a crushtastic day!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys,

I've merged all your posts into the same one, so it's easier for everyone to follow up! If you see that message, it's indeed because you've reached the end of the game! Well done :) So in that case, there's nothing to do but wait!

Luckily, and I'm sure you all already noticed, new levels where released this morning! Isn't that sweet?! Mobile players can play up to level 800 while Windows 10 players up to 860, wow! 

Reason why all levels are not released at the same time on all platform is that it takes a lot more to get new levels for mobile than it does for Windows, hence it's taking a while longer. 

Thanks for your patience and if you reach the last level too quickly again, you can spend your time waiting for new ones trying to beat my score on level 689... There's some boosters to be won!

Happy crushing everyone :awesome:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?