🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Trivia Central!

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Well, I already knew that. No wonder why I already pronounce 'camouflage' so properly...
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    That’s very interesting @firebombmarkus! Ready for another tidbit? The US dollar is the most exchanged currency in the world, but only the 10th or so most valuable! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    It's an interesting fact @Joseph45 I didn't have a doubt about $ being the most exchanged currency. And since I am traveling a lot I guess I know the worth of it 😊 I will come back with new facts probably in the middle of the night when my brain wakes up 😁
  • Joseph45
    edited January 2019
    Ready for another trivia fact? Of course you are! According to Guinness World Records 2019, the city of San Salvador in El Salvador has the highest miser rate of any other city. The city suffers a homicide rate of 137 per 100000 poeple. I don’t know about you, but that sounds very sad to me😥
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    @Joseph45 Ugh, you had to throw that fact out when in a country next to mine (Nicaragua to Costa Rica) there's also misery everywhere. Thanks to their president, which I won't mention his name on here, Nicaragua has been suffering a lot. There's been riots, lots of emprisoning, captures; even a lack of freedom of speech and several journalists taken by the Police there. I just wish that everything were better if their current president hadn't been elected. (But since don't live in Nicaragua I don't think I can do something.) 😢
  • Joseph45
    edited January 2019
    Sorry to hear that @AlejHerrBar2k3 :( I hope the situation in there gets better soon! Anyway, today I have a fact that has to deal with weather. For this one, you’re going to want a coat and the heater on full blast!!! Did you know that the coldest officially recognized temperature ever recorded on earth is -128.6 degrees Fahrenheit?! However, there is an even lower temperature that is not recognized by Guinness World Records or the WMO (World Meteorological Organization): -135.8 Fahrenheit!!! Geez.... and I thought it got really cold whenever the temperature drops below 20 degrees Fahrenheit🥶!!! This a whole other ball game! 
  • Joseph45
    Who’s ready for more trivia? Of course you are! In fact, this fact has to do with Candy Crush Saga!!! Did you know that Candy Crush Saga has been breifly featured in a music video before? It was featured in PSY’s “Gentleman.” Crazy right? I thought that was particularly interesting, as it relates to a King game! Have a sweet evening everyone!!!!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    Speaking of the Candy Crush series, I have a fact about the post-Candy Crush Saga games. Did you know that the underlying game engine that powers Candy Crush Friends was first used on Candy Crush Soda and then Candy Crush Jelly? I think it's great for King to use a same engine for three games that are on the same franchise, featuring their own features, tweaks and content. Now that's what I call Divine! Have a great beginning and end of day everyone!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2019
    Here is one from me and it's not about games. But I am sure @Joseph45 knows this 😊 JK Rowling is the first person to become a billionaire just by selling books. However, she lost her billionaire status because she donated so much money to charity! I really admire this 🙌🏼
  • Joseph45
    Wow really?! That’s so amazing! Those Harry Potter books must have been an excellent source of income for her! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?