👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Hardest level so far ?

Options

Comments

• junkbuster
    junkbuster Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Just finished the last level (for now) 640.  Only two levels took me more than a day to finish. And I only used about half the hammers because my fingers accidentally activated and wasted them while I playing. I also didn't spend any money for the coin chest.

The good news it that (at least for the current 640) you can actually complete them, albeit you may have to wait to collide two coloring balls or several wrapped stripe candy combinations in a row or similar. And in case you haven't figured it out, the hardest levels have only about a 50-50 chance of being called "hard" or "super hard": many of the unmarked levels are harder than the marked ones.

I like this version compared to previous because of the increased actions of character assistance, extra fish, more otherwise more generous wrapped candy and other active game bling.

• Ajelsan
    Ajelsan Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I don't believe that some levels are hard to pass, because once you have the strategy it's fairly easy to go through using 5 lives.
    What's really hard is to get three stars, until now there are 7 levels I didn't get three stars on : 
    - level 169
    - level 200
    - level 422
    - level 438
    - level 541
    - level 581
    - level 745

Anyone in the same situation ?
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    I typically do not use any boosters when playing CC. Doing so makes passing some of the level a bit tougher. The most recent memory of a tough level is 806. I got stuck for a few days. It's not even a Super Hard level.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Wow, that’s amazing @flew66! Sometimes it is really hard to tell whether or not a level will be hard if it’s not labeled. However, the anticipation of finding out is always so sweet!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Ajelsan said:
    I don't believe that some levels are hard to pass, because once you have the strategy it's fairly easy to go through using 5 lives.
    What's really hard is to get three stars, until now there are 7 levels I didn't get three stars on : 
    - level 169
    - level 200
    - level 422
    - level 438
    - level 541
    - level 581
    - level 745

Anyone in the same situation ?
    For me it's only levels 169 and 200 in which I don't have a 3 star. 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    flew66 said:
    I typically do not use any boosters when playing CC. Doing so makes passing some of the level a bit tougher. The most recent memory of a tough level is 806. I got stuck for a few days. It's not even a Super Hard level.
    You are playing on windows 10 and hence could encounter this level. I'm a mobile player and will be able to tackle this level next week. A couple of friends have informed me that level 855 was nightmarish for them......
  • jeanie5815
    jeanie5815 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Level 38. Have any "tips?" I was told to go to a "video" and it was for Candy Crush regular. No help in getting  thru Level 38 in Candy Crush Friends.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jeanie5815 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 There is an option to go to Video section where you can find videos for all the levels you need help for. I find them useful and check to see if I can find some help when I am stuck at certain level. You can watch this video, it is for Friends Saga level 38 https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/191773/#Comment_191773

As you see, you have a lot of coloring bombs in the beginning here (don't know exactly the amount of them cause I was lazy to count 😂). My advice is to choose Yeti cause he makes wrapped candies which make a lot of damage to octopuses. Also, try to make striped candies and combine them with the wrapped ones. And last but not the least, try to save at least two coloring bombs next to each other so you can combine them and clear the whole board.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day and keep crushing 🤗
  • jeanie5815
    jeanie5815 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you Fire.
    Yes. This is what I am looking for. And I am "regular" Jeanie. The 5815 is for my other game site.
    As I have said, in another post, I am "only" playing this game for a "change" of my regular game site. Don't do "name dropping" of sites on the net. Oldest daughter told me and youngest daughter in 2001, when I got our 1st computer, "Be very safe in talking or "dropping names" of sites in chat or on/in the net."
    GBU and yours.

Jeanie

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I respect your choice @jeanie5815 I am glad I could help you. Have a great weekend 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?