🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can't I ask lives to my wife ?

Options
ecornely
ecornely Posts: 6 Level 2
Hello, 

My wife and I both play on our android smartphones at Candy crush friends saga but I never see her and she never sees me in list of friends we can ask lives to nor in the progression when we can compare to others...

I tried playing in browsers directly (firefox and chrome) but directly on facebook the game page is just a white page.

Should it be possible to play in browsers and why can't we ask lives to eachother ?

Answers

• leather
    leather Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @ecornely Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends community :)

Candy Crush Friends saga is only available as an app on mobile type devices and Windows 10 app for PC.  If you and your wife are logged into the game with Facebook accounts you should be able to see each other and your other Facebook friends in addition to random King friends. 
  • ecornely
    Options
    If you and your wife are logged into the game with Facebook accounts you should be able to see each other and your other Facebook friends in addition to random King friends.

And what do I have to do if it is not the case ?

I see a few friends that I'm used to see in facebook but not my wife.

When I ask for lives I can check many boxes inside the game with names like player, speler aso. but then it opens the blue facebook message dialog box with only 5 friends I know and not the one I'm sure they could give me lives if they receive my demand.

Are there different games or versions or anything that could prevent my game to recognize my facebook friends as game friends ? Maybe facebook privacy options in my friends' setup that I should ask them to check/switch ?

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    You will see both Facebook Friends (who are actively playing) as well as random Kingdom players.  Can you look at your wife's friend list to see if she is seeing Facebook Friends? 
    There was an issue for not seeing facebook friends with a fix here but I am not sure it applies as this game is not played in Facebook but u could take a look.
  • ecornely
    Options
    Hello I tried everything but still I only see 5 friends and not the one that can give me lives.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @ecornely, and welcome to the community! In addition to what @JustPlaying said above, have you checked to see if your Facebook access for this game has expired? You need to renew your access every 90 days in order to continue sending and receiving lives. Let me know what how that goes. Have a sweet day!
  • ecornely
    Options
    My preferences and the one in my wife's phone look like this:
    Any other advice ?
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    I don’t really have any experience using Facebook, but I will flag @QueenMia to see if she has a better explanation! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?