1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Music

Options

Comments

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    I have a tie with chopin's nocturne and tools vicarious.. both big energy songs
  • ccourtney19
    ccourtney19 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Birdie_Bomb and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you kindly for posting here. In this Community you will find everything you need. There are plenty of us who are eager to help you, so don't be afraid to ask. You can always go to Home and choose which game do you want to join and post there and we will have your back.

So kind of you to share this with us. I write from that place, too, mostly poetry so I can totally relate with you 🤗

Enjoy this wonderful game and have a splendid day 🍭

• ccourtney19
    ccourtney19 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • nutz42069
    nutz42069 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    I'm a juggalo thru and thru icp Twiztid also like coheed and Cambria as well as between the buried and me to name a few
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys 😊 Thank you for posting!

@Birdie_Bomb I am glad you write poetry, that's adorable. To be honest, I am kot sure what game to recommend you. I am playing King games mostly cause I find them relaxing and not burdensome. But let's see, maybe someone herr has an idea for you.

@ccourtney19 It's not possible for now to add friends in Community. It was recommended few times as idea in Ideas section and I would like to see that too. But for now it is how it is. You can still write a private message to someone if you need. And you are always welcome to go around the Community and find people with the same interests as you.

@nutz42069 Sounds interesting although I don't recognize any of these artists/bands.

Have a wonderful weekend 🤗
  • Birdie_Bomb
    Birdie_Bomb Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for the insight =)
    I will check it out king games you say?? I wonder if I navigate through the threads I may find an easy way out. 

I also find it adorable superuser reaching for the stars I'm trying to get like you.

All help wanted 

• firebombmarkus
    Options
    You are welcome 😊 @Birdie_Bomb If you are lost you can always navigate to Home button. From there you can choose various games sections where you can write about them and meet people who are ecstatic about games. You can find and download King games on Apple Store, Google Play Store and Windows Store, respectively. Please feel free to ask me if you need more help and support in navigating through the Community or playing games. See ya around 🤗
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    And yes, you can be a Superstar yourself @Birdie_Bomb You can read more about that topic in this post https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/discussion/177842/how-to-become-a-superstar/p1
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hello everyone. I wanted to add to this post and say that I too love Lana del Rey. I listen to music based on my mood and have a wide genre of music I enjoy but am currently stuck in a David Bowie phase. I love classic rock ,pop, musicals, Christian, and the list goes on. But for now it's David lol
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi @marscrushinit welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Lana is my writing goal lol I guess you've heard new song Hope Is a Dangerous Thing For a Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It (and what a title it is 😁). She makes me fall in love with every new writing she does, it's so deep, so life-changing. By the way, I also like musicals 🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?