👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tips and Tricks for playing the Dachs Delivery Service in CCFS

Options
1235»

Comments

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 129 Level 2
    Options

New trick for playing Dachs Delivery Service: Try playing TOGETHER with another skilled CCFS player to improve your chances of winning! For the May 10 to May 19 2024 DDS session, my partner and I tried playing jointly using a 2-person bench with an I-Pad in the center that we could both reach and show which moves each of us would take next (picture). "Two heads are better than one" as the old saying goes, and considering both of our proposed moves slowed things down, but seemed to result in a better final choice of move. Whichever of us had those DDS 30-minute boosters (friendly coloring candy and wrapped candy) controlled their I-Pad and finally decided which of the proposed moves to take, but first the other person would suggest alternative moves if they thought they saw something better. Then we would discuss the pros and cons of each of our proposed moves, after which the controlling player made what they decided was the best move.
    Results: using this 2-person joint-decision-making approach, we advanced 75 and 77 levels during the last DDS session, whereas for the three DDS sessions before that I had only advanced 48 levels on the average, and my partner had only advanced 53 levels on the average (we are both over level 7000). So if you are fortunate enough to have a friend who also plays CCFS, you might consider trying to play the game jointly with them to see if that might improve your play! Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?