🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Hardest level so far ?

124»

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @mysticalmysty, and welcome to our sweet community! That’s a hard one! There are a lot of hard ones! However, I would say that some of the ones that gave me a real hard time were the following: 

Level 133 (took me several days to get past!) 

Level 382 (this one is considered a “Hard Level,” and boy was that true!)

Level 501 (while not labeled a “Hard” or “Super Hard” Level, this one proved to be very difficult, as I consumed many sets of lives in order to conquer it!) 

These are just a few of the most notable levels that proved to be very difficult for me. If you haven’t reached one or more of those levels, beware! Have your best playing  parter and lollipop hammers at the ready when you encounter these ones (if you haven’t already)! 
  • Joseph45
    I have to say that I have at least three “archenemies” levels, but I still think that level 133 was absolutely awful!!! Thank goodness that’s behind me! However, there were two others that I found to be just plain Evil: Levels 382 and 501! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I never remember the levels. As soon as I go through them, I just forget them 😂
  • Joseph45
    This game sure does things to anyone who plays it! They’re fun, but Evil I tell you! 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    @Joseph45 I'm not that far into the game yet but I will definitely look out for those levels! Thanks for the advice. Keep crushing it
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    I would like to forget a few levels @firebombmarkus lol but there were a few that just couldn't let me go . Glad to put them behind me and move on lol but love the game and the challenges It's so much fun 
  • kitzkar
    kitzkar Posts: 1 Newbie
    So did anyone ever get 3 stars at 541? I've been grinding it for a couple of weeks now and the most I got is 2 stars.

Do you have any tips for 3 stars?

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?