1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Options

Answers

• begladcowsdontfly
    Options
    robyngar said:
    I've been sending life requests since I started playing and have not received ONE.  What's up with that??!!!

• begladcowsdontfly
    Options
    I'm sending lives and no one sends any to me? What IS up with that?
  • zoomzoom1969
    zoomzoom1969 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Would definitely be a bonus! When I request lives, only my fb friends show up. And I never get any lives sent back. I wonder too if they even receive them from me 🤔
  • Birdie_Bomb
    Birdie_Bomb Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited February 27
    Options
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone, 

As I said in 2 of my previous posts, we're having issues with third party and our Teams are working directly with them to fix this, however, some implementations need to be done which might take some time. Therefore, we're very sorry but if you're playing via Facebook, there can be some discrepancies between the lives sent and received.

However, if you are connected to the Kingdom (and to the Kingdom only, not Facebook), please let me know what's your issue (Can send but not receive/ Cannot send nor receive/ etc) and your Game ID below so I can pass it to our Team for further investigation. That would help us to understand what's going on and be able to fix any issue that may be ongoing. 

If you're also playing via Facebook, please note that there is no need to report anymore as we're working on it. I will update once we have a solution but bear in mind that since third party is involved, it can take longer. 

If you don't know how to find your game ID, check this  

Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience. 
  • ashley603
    ashley603 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I’m playing strictly on Kingdom and seem to be able to ask for lives but I have only received maybe 2 lives back since I started playing the game in November and I only ever get a request for lives from the same 1 person. My game ID is 1285847377
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you for the details, @ashley603 - I've passed these to the team and it will help us investigate if there's an issue! 
  • SamiaAlves24
    SamiaAlves24 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    preciso de vidas alguém me ajuda ?

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • SamiaAlves24
    SamiaAlves24 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    Nossa eu desesperada por vidas! 😭

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 27
    Options
    Hello @SamiaAlves24 and @yeon, and welcome to the community. @SamiaAlves24, we currently only support English in the community. Please remember to post in English from now on. If you need lives@yeon, just follow the graphics below. Then just wait for them to appear in your life queue in your heart meter. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?