🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush and Candy Crush Friends 10 years challenge

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited March 2019 in Off-topic
Hey guys, you probably all already heard about the 10 years challenge... It's about sharing your 10-years-ago-you and your Now-you on the same post! Who wants to share their pic with us? :awesome:

And if you don't want to share your picture, you can share with us your progress on King games... When did you start playing Vs what level are you now!

Can't wait to see your comments guys :star:

Who's first?

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Oh, no, 10 years challenge 😂 @QueenMia  
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    I will look for a pic when I get home, and my progress is as old as friends saga 😎
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @Queenmia! I first started playing King games about 5 years ago or so, since my mom introduced me to Candy Crush Saga. This has to be my favorite of all the King games, followed closely by CC Friends. In CC Saga, I’m currently on level 3755! I’m very proud of this! Thank you for asking @QueenMia
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Closer to 9 years and I’m 100 lbs lighter :)
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited March 2019
    Nope, I can't do it. I don't have any photos from 10 years ago. And besides, my face isn't that perfect...

Whatever, I began playing King games ever since I've once seen my dad play Candy Crush Saga, at least 5 years ago. I've then gone through the other Candy Crush series games but I've stopped playing a lot while ago. I've then gone to play other King games that are not Candy Crush; and again, I don't play them and now I feel like I may never be an expert...

But hey, now I'm here, enjoying Candy Crush Friends Saga since October 2018 like if it were the only thing I could do, and have reached 520 levels as of this writing. Have a sweet week!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Hi @QueenMia

Thanks for asking this... 😉

King games was the best thing ever happen in my life! 
    5 years ago, I'm start playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga as my first ever king game i've play!
    My first Candy Crush game I've played was Candy Crush Soda Saga when it's released globally in my country, I'm stop playing it at level 1328! And I'm playing all king games instead of Pepper Panic Saga! Now everything is changing and I'm very happy that I'm made an amazing experience in this Kingdom... 😃
    And here I'm enjoying Candy Crush Friends Saga at August 2018 and I'm reached level 873 right now (because I've stop playing it from January 3rd to February 15th 2019) and Legend of Solgard which is my best game yet, and I'm very excited for the next big Candy Crush game (Candy Crush Tales) and Call of Duty mobile game ! I really love you guys and all of the community! ❤

Thank you King for make my dream come true and for 5 years challenge and experience!

❤💞💝💘💗

Have a awesome week!

• shadowolf
    shadowolf Posts: 453 Level 3
    Hello @QueenMia

I have no pictures to show from 10 ago. I have just started playing CCFS about a u month and half ago and I really enjoy the game. As of right now i am on level 103 in CCFS. I also play Diamond Diaries and I have benn playing it about 3 weeks and I am on level 138 I believe and I enjoy playing this game as well  I noticed the games but didn't really have  the time to play them. I started playing Bubble witch saga and quit cause I didn't have time to play it and the at time I didn't know it had anything to do with King.  I also enjoy being a part of the King community where I am getting to know people from all over the world. I hope to continue playing King games and being a part of the community.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    That is GREAT! 

@slidey, massive congrats to you and thanks for sharing these pics with us! 

@AlejHerrBar2k3, well done for reaching level 520! That's impressive!

@MightyWolf15 - LOVE your new signature! You made it yourself?

@shadowolf, it's true that it takes time to play! Glad you're enjoying crushing candies!

Thanks for sharing everyone :awesome:
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @QueenMia

I don't like my photos and hence I never take them nor allow anyone else take my pic. As far as playing King games I started with CCS 2 years ago and I'm in the waiting room at present. I finish the levels on Wednesday itself. I started playing CCFS since day 1 and have a 3 star in all levels upto 1060. I started playing BW3S few weeks ago and have reached level 547 and am stuck on it since 3 days. I think King would have released more than 100 games in the next 10 years. .......

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?