🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Update

Options
Ouch54
Ouch54 Posts: 34 Level 2

I specifically refused the update because the bubble gum quest disappears. Sure enough, it's gone again!

Comments

• Ragd0ll
    Ragd0ll Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This just happened to me 😠 There were four days left and I was working on the skeleton costume 😭 It said Update today so I did and now it’s gone! I’m so mad! I’ve been playing like crazy with hardly any help from teammates to earn those bubble gum costumes. Got the king and angel ones though so I guess I should be happy with those. I hope they bring it back. 😔

• Becca1961
    Becca1961 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Furious about losing the bubble gum quest. Our team was (for once) working together really well, and since the update it disappeared. King screwed up again 😾

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,700 Friends Moderator
    edited June 20
    Options

@Ouch54 and @Ragd0ll and @Becca1961, many players were disappointed to lose the Bubblegum Troll event with the update to version 4.1.0. However, in addition to fixing some glitches and making improvements, the update launched a new event -- Rainbow Bonus Run, which ends on July 1. You can win Special Rewards by completing each of the 5 levels in this event (be sure to collect the packages on the opening boards).

Now that you have found our Friendtastic community, I encourage you explore the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 section (tap hyperlink near top of page) to learn about opportunities to win exclusive badges in this community and boosters or gold bars for your game.

• _Elisabeth_
    _Elisabeth_ Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

After the new update there is no more fun, no events, collecting extra points, no dachser, they canceled everything that was fun, only a bare game remained, boring. And in the rewards are stingy horror

• MountainMom
    edited June 21
    Options

@_Elisabeth_ , It is true that some events in CCFS were ended prematurely with the update to version 4.1.0. However, in addition to fixing some glitches and making improvements, the update launched a new event -- Rainbow Bonus Run, which ends on July 1. You can win Special Rewards by completing each of the 5 levels in this event (be sure to collect the packages on the opening boards). The Bubblegum Troll event and Dachs Delivery Service will return, along with new levels. In the meantime, you can collect boosters by completing Daily Quests. And check out our Contests!

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,305 Level 4
    edited June 21
    Options

@_Elisabeth_

I noticed the same thing in my game. The bubblegum event is missing and Dach’s delivery is gone. Also, there are no more boosters being won after winning a level. For me, the game was hard enough, now it will be really challenging. I still have daily quests to complete. I hope King brings back the events and boosters very soon.

• octo111
    octo111 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 21
    Options

after update i lost sweet crush and bublegum ended

• MountainMom
    edited June 21
    Options

@octo111, Welcome to our Friendtastic community! The Bubblegum Troll event, Sweet Streak and Dachs Delivery Service were ended prematurely with the update to version 4.1.0. However, in addition to fixing some glitches and making improvements, the update launched a new event -- Rainbow Bonus Run, which ends on July 1. I hope you got the new event and try it out. You can win Special Rewards by completing each of the 5 levels in this event (be sure to collect the packages on the opening boards). The Bubblegum Troll event and Dachs Delivery Service will return soon, along with new levels. In the meantime, you can collect boosters by completing Daily Quests. I encourage you to tap on the 🔥Hot right now!🌶 hyperlink near the top of this page to learn about all the exciting things happening in our CCFS forum.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?