🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No more daily quests, mystery gifts, and cannot login

natgamer
natgamer Posts: 19 Level 2

Hello, for two days I have not had any new daily quests. Everything was working fine until the star chaser event ended and now the button for quests has disappeared. I also am not receiving the daily gift even though I am logging in every day.

I am not connected through Facebook, but I did create a King account with an email that was linked to the game. I had to reset my password recently and now when I try to login, the app freezes and the circle just spins forever until I force close the app.

I am on iOS 12.0.1 and have the most recent update from the App Store of Candy Crush Friends. Please let me know if this can be fixed - I am ready to keep earning my way toward new stickers!

Best Answer

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @natgamer and welcome to our Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. I don't know why is this happening. All you can do for now is to fill in King contact form and explain to them what is happening and someone will reach you. You can do it here https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-to-complete-a-king-contact-form

I hope this will help you. Happy holidays 🎅🎄🎁❄️
  • natgamer
    The only response from Support sent me back to this site... this is frustrating

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @natgamer!

I understand how frustrating it can be with this kind of situation!!!  The whole KING Team is under vacation till the New Year's.  That might be the reason, you have received that above "automated" email.  On this Community page, all the participants are players like you, and are interested in answering & helping others 

In the mean time, while waiting for the game's Community Manager @QueenMia to come back, let's try some trouble shooting tips --- these were given to me by one of the King Team member, about a year ago or so for the game "Farm Heroes Saga".  It was the same issue -- Special events were not showing up for me while others were having "Treasure Mill" & other seasonal games.  So, here you go...
    1)  Make sure there is enough free space on your Mobile device -- KING prefers at least 2 GB unused space;
    2)  It is always useful to clear all the cookies & cache... 
    3)  Last, but not least --  make sure your game is all set with the recent updates 
    these steps worked for me (on my Android phone) and all the special events/quests re-appeared as soon as I followed that and now I always make sure I have enough free space.  Let's hope it works for you too :+1:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @natgamer and welcome to our vibrant Community! Have the steps provided by @firebombmarkus and @Pummy_Raj helped? Usually, clearing cache and cookies and update the game help. 

Also, when have you received the reply back from us (the one you posted)?

Please let me know what's the situation for you and I'll take it from there.
    Thanks and happy New Year :) 

• natgamer
    Hi @QueenMia - I have just cleared my cache and cookies and made sure the game is updated to the latest release. I have 48 GB of free space. I restarted the phone, but the game is still missing the special quests. I received the support email on Dec 30 at 2:20 am. 
  • natgamer
    @QueenMia this issue is still ongoing - is there anything else I can try?
  • Butchokay
    Butchokay Posts: 1 Newbie
    I dont received any Dailygifts and Mysterygift 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?