πŸ„β€β™‚οΈ Friends' Sunny Tales πŸ–οΈ
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options
1287288289290291293Β»

Comments

• Nanninomix
    Nanninomix Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

hahaha Oh no!

I think I introduced myself somewhere else, not here. That's what happens when you are ancient, in dragon years, you easily get lost or side-tracked.

So I'm nomix to friends and nanninomix if you want my full name. As I may have mentioned elsewhere, I'm in the southern hemisphere, Australia, so unless I'm up real late at night for me, I tend to either miss requests for lives or I have no luck in getting any. Anyway, it will be a pleasure to meet anyone if I do manage it.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,124 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Nanninomix warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Nice to meet you. πŸ€—

You can participate in our discussions and contests, even if it's bedtime for other players. We have players from all over the world with different time zones. Someone is always present.
    I recommend you to check out our current topics β€”>πŸ”₯Β Hot right Now! 🌢 <β€” or go to the contest area to participate in competitions.

Have a Friendtastic day. πŸ”οΈ

• Spar_row
    Spar_row Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 5
    Options

I love to communicate with others.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,885 Friends Moderator
    edited July 5
    Options

Hello @Spar_row and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! We have a specific discussion dedicated to introducing yourself to other players. You will find more Candy Crush Friends Saga players there and throughout this forum. Tap HERE to be taken to that CCFS discussion. I will also have this post moved there.

Please note that we do not have a chat function in this Community, but you can "tag" specific players by typing an "@" sign followed by their username. When done correctly, the username will be turned to bold green font and that player will receive a notification that you have sent a message.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?