Options
Britney_Williams
Britney_Williams Posts: 11 Level 2
Lost gold bars and boosters due to the game lagging 

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Britney_Williams, sorry to hear this has happened but there is a solution if you happen to have a screenshot for verification of the gold you had it can be replaced.. boosters on the other hand are stored on your devices memory so that offline play is possible and can not be replaced. I hope you are having a devine day otherwise 🙂
  • Britney_Williams
    Britney_Williams Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Lost items These are my purchase receipts  for  the items that were lost 02/03/2019 &02/04/2019

(EDIT: Private information removed)
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hey again @Britney_Williams, glad you have verification of purchase.. I now kindly ask that you click the support tab at the top of your screen and click the post that says I didn't get the items I paid for and fill out the necessary info, hope this helps you fix the issue 🙂
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Britney_Williams - I have removed the screenshots as they were displaying confidential info. Please note that this is a public Forum and therefore you do not want to post such details in here ;)

for that reason, we do not deal with payment issues here. Therefore, as @Alansmart said, please check this FAQ that explains what to do to get your items or money back. 

Thanks! And don't forget to keep an eye on here as there will be some seriously sweet treats coming :awesome:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?