🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is there a way to block a player?

misskingthequeen
misskingthequeen Posts: 10 Level 2
Hi! Is there a way to block a player? Someone keeps asking for lives but they never send, even if I ask. They are also not one of my Facebook friends...

Best Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @misskingthequeen Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

Candy Crush Friends Saga will show both Facebook friends as well as random King friends. I do not believe there is a way to block or change at this time.  You may wish to create a post in the Ideas section recommending it be implemented. Are you able to receive lives from other friends?
  • misskingthequeen
    misskingthequeen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Hi @JustPlaying thnx for answering.Yes, I can receive lives from other players it just gets sooo annoying when someone constantly asks but never sends
  • peevy2
    peevy2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    @misskingthequeen - I came to this page to ask that very same question  :)   I have 3 who blow up my box asking for lives...constantly, it seems... I've asked nicely in a fb post that if you want to ask for lives, it would be a nice thing to send me a life occasionally, but that did not work... I just want the capability to block their ability to send me requests.... several other of my friends send me requests, but send me lives, too, and I gladly return the favor.....  If I can't block them, it would be nice if I could delete the requests after I get them.   :)   
  • peevy2
    peevy2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    @misskingthequeen - I googled it... found the steps to block requests from friends without blocking the friends...  I hope it works...   here are the steps that I did: 

To ignore all app invites from a specific friend:
    1. Go to the top right of Facebook, click  and then select Settings
    2. Click Blocking in the left column
    3. Scroll down to Block app invites and enter the name or email of the friend you want to stop receiving app invites from
    Note: Your friends won't be notified when you block app invites from them.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?