🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

hard levels

ricks26bh
ricks26bh Posts: 47 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
What is the fun of playing a stage where we only pass if the program sends pieces that fit without having to move them? it's stupid

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ricks26bh - are you referring to Candy Crush Friends or another of the King games? This support area is on for CCF game. Please let me know if you need help navigating to the right area!
  • KingChewy
    Hi @ricks26bh - okay glad to hear you are in the right area at least. Sorry you feel frustrated. I myself am currently stuck on 914. Keep on crushing 💪🏻
  • KingChewy
    Hi @ricks26bh - glad to hear you aren’t frustrated then!  I wish you luck on your quest 💪🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ricks26bh, Hope you are having a nice time on this King Community :)

I understand what you are saying about those "Super Hard Levels".  When there are "Hard" and/or "Super Hard" levels ahead of me, I take a break from playing the regular levels and concentrate on finishing the "Daily Quests".  By doing so, we can pile up the points for the "Friendly Boosters" of "Fish", "Coloring Candy", etc.,  I wait till I collect 2 of those, if I collect all 3 of them, that's even great :+1: 

Once we gain them, these boosters stay in the game for 2 full hours which help us beat any hard levels.  That is what I do all the time.  I am not in higher levels like you, but just in 700+

Wanted to share another player's thoughts along with my friend @Foley1362

Keep having fun and wonderful time in the game.  Please come back and post if you need any help or have Questions in the game =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?