🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where are my rewards?

Options
silvermoonrose
silvermoonrose Posts: 4 Newbie
The boosters aren't appearing after daily logins and rewards.  It' been happening for a week now.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @silvermoonrose

Welcome to the "NEW" KING Community where you fellow players also can also interact with you and help with any needed information :)

Would you mind me asking on "What Game" you are having this issue?  Currently you are in "Candy Crush Friends Saga" section; 
    Which platform are you using --- Mobile gadget ---- which kind of mobile gadget;
    If it is on PC -- where on the PC  ---  Facebook (Chrome / Edge, etc., ) or Game Room,,,
    Any other details you can provide will help the King Team to look into the issue and give you any further assistance.

Hope this made sense!  Have a nice day / evening!
  • sonic270
    sonic270 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem and it also lasts a week.

PC, Gameroom.
  • rosie815
    rosie815 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • rosie815
    Options
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @rosie815 - welcome to our friendly community. Are you connected to the game via KIng or FB? Is it updated in you App settings with the latest version??
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @rosie815,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players, in any King Games' Sections :)

Would you mind giving more details for my better understanding!  Let me start with..
    1) What game are you having this issue?  What is happening after you receive the "Daily Bonus" reward?
    2) Are you logging into the game on your iPhone through Facebook or Kingdom account?

Once you provide these details, we will discuss further steps.  

Thank you and have a great day/evening :+1:
  • rosie815
    Options
    Candy Crush Friends Saga.  Although I have the game linked to my FB profile, when I open FB, the game does not appear there (as does Candy Crush Sava).

I don’t get daily rewards.  And to date I have not earned, or had anyone share any additional lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?