🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want to know what level is the hardest for you!

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    1026 is probably the hardest. I'm at 1031 now which is also very tough. Patiently retrying....
  • pluisje
    pluisje Posts: 61 Level 3
    Level 948 i was stuck on the level for nearly a week, now I’m on level 1020 waiting for more levels, but when I read the posts above I think the levels going to be very very hard 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Currently stuck on 340. Have been there for a few days but this often happens where I get stuck and after a few patient days I beat it. 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    My current pickle of a level is 382. I've tried just about every character they let you pick for it and only gotten close a couple of times. It's making me pretty worried for the St. Patties day challenge as I'll likely fail it with this hard of levels... :(
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Hi Fellow Crushers, 
    I agree with @flew66...Level 1031 is absolutely the most irritating, frustrating, annoying l'il devil of a level  >:)
     I WILL get thru' it-I just need unlimited lives
     :3 
  • SeraphicStar
    edited March 2019
    Lol @Aitch I wish they had unlimited lives too more often than once in a blue moon O.o

Some of these levels really would benefit greatly from unlimited lives or maybe a few more moves ;)
  • flew66
    Aitch said:
    Hi Fellow Crushers, 
    I agree with @flew66...Level 1031 is absolutely the most irritating, frustrating, annoying l'il devil of a level  >:)
    @Aitch I am not sure if unlimited lives would help. The video for 1031 shows that the player was not even close to half done with 18 moves used and then got the combo of coloring candy and color bomb. IMHO this is absolute BS if that is the only way to complete the level. I wonder how many boosters one will need to waste if  he or she doesn't get that combo.
  • SeraphicStar
    So @flew66 is this the only time you need this combo in order to win a level? I find it a bit hard to believe out of all other levels you wouldn't need this to win on at least some of them O.o
  • Taittinger28
    Taittinger28 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    flew66 said:
    Aitch said:
    Hi Fellow Crushers, 
    @Aitch I am not sure if unlimited lives would help. The video for 1031 shows that the player was not even close to half done with 18 moves used and then got the combo of coloring candy and color bomb. IMHO this is absolute BS if that is the only way to complete the level. I wonder how many boosters one will need to waste if  he or she doesn't get that combo.

I agree with @flew66 that the video for 1,031 is incredibly lucky - I've been trying to pass this level for 5 days now and I've not even come close to finishing it.  As for getting a colouring candy and colour bomb combo...I wish!  This level is nigh on impossible without either a shed load of boosters or a very, very lucky board (and maybe even both!).  It needs a BIG FAT nerf!
  • flew66
    So @flew66 is this the only time you need this combo in order to win a level? I find it a bit hard to believe out of all other levels you wouldn't need this to win on at least some of them O.o
    @SeraphicStar I never had to use or fortunate to have that combo until 1026. 1026 is the only other level that I used the coloring candy and color bomb. It is documented in the separate thread for 1026.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?