🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Issue with quests

Options
Alice_90
Alice_90 Posts: 24 Level 2
Is anyone facing the issue of not getting quests, past 2 days i am not reciveing the quests. How can i complete the odus quests.. Please help me.. 😔 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,901 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Alice_90,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players :)

To answer your question about "Completing the Quests with Odus" -- I just would like to make sure this is what you are mentioning
      ---> This could be a bit different to you (may be you might have to finish less number of Quests than me) 

The Quests mentioned are the "Daily Quests" and they do not have to include "Odus" in them.  It can be "Collect the Color Bombs" "Collect 500 Red Candy with Tiffy", etc.,  All the Quests are included in this special challenge.

Did I answer your Question OR you have not received any of your Daily Quests at all in past few days?

** TO Post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive an immediate notification about your reply.

Thank you & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Alice_90
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj i already mentioned that i am not recieving the quests so how can i complete the quests with odus..and for this i am cntinously seeking for help and also messages also.. No help i have recieved. .Can u help with this
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Alice_90,  Thank you for replying back immediately. 

Yeah, because you wrote "you are not receiving any Quests", I wanted to make sure again as there was little bit confusion with regards to the Odus Challenge in some other posts. 

I am very sorry to hear about it :(  I will elevate this to the Community Manager immediately after you provide these below details... 
    1) The Device you are playing --
    2) The platform you are logging in to the game -- Kingdom account OR Facebook
    3) Your Game user ID.  Here is a link how to find your ID -- https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please tag me again with your reply, so I can check back immediately :+1: 
  • Alice_90
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj I am not able to find the user ID. The device is xiomi note 5 and android and mobile platform.  Please help me.. With user ID. The process u said by that i am not able to find. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Alice_90,

Do you log in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?
  • Alice_90
    Options
    I am already loged in king account and just went there i didnt find where shud i go user  ID. PFA the screenshot
  • Alice_90
    Options
    I am already loged in king account and just went there i didnt find where shud i go user  ID. PFA the screenshot

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Alice_90

Thank you for providing me this info.  Let me check real quick and get back to you soon
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Ok @Alice_90
    Your Game User ID is important for the King team to look into the issue.  Hence, I have been stressing on this.  
    I am posting screenshots below from my game and will write some description next to it, you have to bear with me to find this info...

---->  This is how it looks when we OPEN the game on our Mobile Device. On this screen, click on that "PROFILE" tab;

--->  This screen appears when you click on that Profile tab (with your name =) );

** Do you see the "KING" Emblem/Symbol on top of the screen?  Just click on it;
      ---> See, where that King Logo was, now you can my User ID.  So, the number you see on your device is your User ID.  Post that number here.  Or take a picture like this and share it here.

Once you give me that information, I will immediately inform the Community Manager :+1:
  • Alice_90
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj thanks for help here is my user ID 1750900027

For verification PFA the screenshot 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?