🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Active timed boosters

dava0205
dava0205 Posts: 4 Newbie
I just started playing a couple days ago. I earned a blue candy with lightening bolt . It says it's active and looks timed but when I start the level I don't know how to access it

Comments

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @dava0205 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends community :)

the timed boosters are automatically active.. there are 3 different ones they all have lightning bolts and do different things
    Friendly fish releases a fish every time you collect your friends candy
    Friendly Charge (looks like a wrapped candy) starts you game automatically filling all your friends candy (no other effect after that)
    Coloring at the very start acts like a coloring candy is set off in your friends candy color and colors one of the candy of a different color to your friends candy. (no other effect after that)

https://youtu.be/sz128c8ALG4

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hey @JustPlaying I was curious how you got both of those booster timers to appear on that screen as I can never see more than one timer for the boosters even if I have more than one going. :o
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    @SeraphicStar it should show more that one.. I have seen peoples screenshots on here with all 3.. Can't remember which post. Even though it is showing only one does the one not showing still work?

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @JustPlaying Well the way mine does it is even if multiple boosters are going it only shows a single timer for one of them. This one being the one closest to expiry I believe. Unfortunately I don't happen to have a screenshot to show this occurring at the moment as I didn't know it was different for other members at the time. If I have this occur again I will try to remember sharing it. :o
  • dava0205
    dava0205 Posts: 4 Newbie
  • stanley84c
    stanley84c Posts: 2 Newbie
    Having played candy rush for over 5 yrs I'm so frustrated with all the timed boosters!! They are everywhere from build a bot, sugar drops and now just having completed 5000 in garden  party what do I get???? Yes timed boosters!!! What a shambles!!  Please get rid of timed boosters!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?