πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Did you find this game more fun and entertaining?

Options
sweetbaby
sweetbaby Posts: 1 Newbie
Please comment about this discussion

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @sweetbaby and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thanks for posting here. I really like this game as it has a lot of different characters and possible scenarios. I am curious to see other opinions. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @sweetbaby and welcome to the community! :3

I also like this game because of the variety of different characters you can have helping you. In addition the difficulty is pretty good, but not so hard you can't pass eventually given the right strategy/luck ;)

P.S. The silly jigs all the characters do makes me smile :p
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    I love this game and I love that you get to earn characters and costumes along the way. I find it challenging but I still love it. This is the first Candy crush I've played but since I have downloaded 3 more but this one is by far my favorite .Β 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    My favorite one by far after BW3 😊
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I tried playing BW3 on my phone @mysticalmysty , but for some reason it would often shoot bubbles when I didn't want to... :angry:

However, I probably enjoy this one the most out of my games right nowΒ  ;)

P.S. I was considering looking into getting a mouse that worked with my phone if they existed just so I could still play BW3, but not sure if that would even work. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?