1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

St Paddy's costume

Options

Answers

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you @Pummy_Raj for giving the dates on when we are able to earn the costume. I'm an Android user and was feeling left out but now I know I just have to be patient lol 🤗
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Yay @Pummy_Raj pulling through for us again! :3
    I was feeling EXACTLY the same way @marscrushinit! ;) However that's why its so awesome we have such dedicated and knowledgeable people here on the forums helping us out when we need it :chuffed:
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    I couldn't agree more @SeraphicStar. I've been on here a while now and have always found this community yo go above and beyond. Happy to be a part of it 😁
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    And we're happy you're part of it too, @marscrushinit, @SeraphicStar🤗  

@sbouchr1, thank you for all the info! We are looking into it as if it's new stars earned from your Iphone, it should definitely be counting! 

We'll let you know as soon as we have an update!

Thanks and speak soon 😉
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey again @sbouchr1 :) We've been checking your game play and it seems that you've been playing levels for which you've already earned stars. It is ok to replay previous level for the event, but please note that only new stars earned will count in the Star Chaser. 

Could you please confirm if you're playing levels for the first time or if you're replaying previous ones? Also, did you manage to get stars now? If not, it would be great if you could provide us with screenshot or record so we can investigate further.

Thanks a lot :D 
  • sbouchr1
    sbouchr1 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey again @sbouchr1 :) We've been checking your game play and it seems that you've been playing levels for which you've already earned stars. It is ok to replay previous level for the event, but please note that only new stars earned will count in the Star Chaser. 

Could you please confirm if you're playing levels for the first time or if you're replaying previous ones? Also, did you manage to get stars now? If not, it would be great if you could provide us with screenshot or record so we can investigate further.

Thanks a lot :D 
    I did finish levels when the new challenge started. I also had to go back to a lower level to finish the daily challenge. I have been stuck on this current level for 2 days. Thank you for helping me
  • sbouchr1
    Options
    And now this is coming up. Which one do I choose to save? The last time I had to do this with a game, I lost all progress. 
  • sbouchr1
    Options
    Wow!! I finally passed this darn level. The stars counted. But last time the stars didn’t stay. I am crossing my fingers that they do!! I am out of lives so I have to wait to pass the bevel level to see
  • sbouchr1
    Options
    And now they are gone
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey @sbouchr1 - That's useful for us to understand, thanks for that! Have you logged out since last time or close the game or something like that? It seems that you might be logging in to a different game account and therefore the progress is not showing. 

Also, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest version of the App (check the App Store if it needs to be updated) and clear cache and cookies from the phone. That usually helps the game to run smoothly ;) 

Let us know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?