🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What is your favourite game mode? Vote now!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
Hi guys!

I hope you're having a fantastic day :star: 

As we always want to make the game sweeter than ever to you, we would like to know which game mode is your favourite! I personally really enjoy the Find the Animals mode as it involves a lot of explosions (Yeti is my big fav for these kind of levels ;)) What about you?

There are currently 5 game modes:

1 - Free the Octopus

2 - Spread the Jam

3 - Dunk the Cookies

4 - Fill the empty Hearts

5 - Free the Animals

Please vote below! 
All feedback are welcome so don't hesitate to comment below to let us know why! 

Thanks guys, and as usual, have the sweetest day!

What is your favourite game mode? Vote now! 77 votes

Free the Octopus
16%
Eiliesha_JarmanPummyRajSukanta_BiswasAmyRootkiara_waelHockyckodananellefegileCandyCrushinatorMwila_trinahue72644minnie1co619cjoplin17 13 votes
Spread the Jam
29%
Alison_De_Somer[Deleted User]AlejHerrBar2k3Mattia_MisterMunnyflew66QueenReineerprosenfieldCw1310vtink14Narta1612dodydrummeroffshorebuzzksummersbreezeEiskalteZicke_86Ashraftish1025KathleenFussellAcvbonnies 23 votes
Dunk the Cookies
20%
Bill_MeginnTaittinger28Hesham_ShaheencaseyanneJoseph45firebombmarkusijawilHassanWeslatibearwithmerainer_12HeshamShaheennanapamelaWrapped_loliSimon888ceappel87Sofia1992 16 votes
Fill the empty Hearts
10%
Charlie_Norrisrabbit777ja1m3mysticalmystySeraphicStarTuttagoestoelevenhotgingerlemonade 8 votes
Free the animals
22%
_Elsa_D2VQueenMiaJohn-18AlansmartGranBarbDollie67marscrushinitwafercookieflippersbeck4dolphinsAhmed_mansourfrogfaceRegalRenzSparkeltinsarahthemermaidJoe_from_flaska_kris 17 votes

Comments

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Free the animals
    I agree with you queenmia, all the explosions are a very satisfying game construct 😎👍
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Free the animals
    Free the animals is first, but free the octopus is a very close second. I love love love the popping and squidly squee sounds those cute lil octopi make! 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Fill the empty Hearts
    Hi @QueenMia I voted for ‘fill the empty hearts’  because it can be very tricky sometimes, and I always pick either Tiffi or Misty to help me for this category :)
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Free the animals
    Hi @QueenMia. I picked free the animals because I like the explosions too. But I like free the octopus as a second. It's kind of a toss up lol. But the one I absolutely dread is fill the empty hearts. Idk why but I don't like it. Thanks for asking what everyone thinks 🤗
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,305 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Free the Octopus
    Hello @QueenMia,
    I love all of the above, because each theme has it's own specialty... the way the Octopus pop out; the Jam spreads; Cookies dunk and become all chocolaty; hearts become shiny and run towards their goal; the Pink animals coming out from hiding..... all are amazingly designed 🤗🤗

Because I had to go with only one choice, I chose no:1 option =)=)
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Fill the empty Hearts
    Hey @QueenMia and thank you for this poll!  :3

I chose "Fill the empty hearts" as it can be quite challenging but oh so rewarding when you finally figure it out! :mrgreen:

My least favorite mainly because it seems I never have the right strategy is "Free the Octopuses"(Octopi? 🤔 ) Don't change it to "Octopi" though lol

I do agree with @Pummy_Raj though that all these unique game modes are what make Candy Crush Friends Saga the game it is. Therefore I don't think I'd get rid of any of them even if I could! :chuffed:
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Dunk the Cookies
    It seems like I am the only one who voted for cookies. They are annoying indeed but look at all that chocolate 😍
  • wafercookieflippers
    Free the animals
    @SeraphicStar Sorry, I took 6 years of Latin. I see that word and I immediately think the plural should be “octopi,” which apparently is an acceptable English plural of the word. Octopuses is also acceptable (but that looks wrong to me because of the Latin). HOWEVER, I just learned that “octopus” itself is a Greek word, not Latin, and therefore the plural would be “octopodes.” 🌈🌟 the more you know

Here’s a question that has been bugging me: why is there an “f” on the hearts of the “Fill the Empty Hearts” levels? I get that it could stand for “fill” but it seems like everything else is branded with “candy crush.” Anyone know?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2019
    Fill the empty Hearts
    Good question @wafercookieflippers but I believe ‘F’ stand for Friends from Candy Crush Friends, because there is ‘C’ on Candy Crush sugar drop challenge, but it just my guess, don’t quote on that  🤷🏻‍♀️Let ask @QueenMia for confirmation 
  • wafercookieflippers
    Free the animals
    @mysticalmysty Yeah! I never thought of that but it totally makes sense to me. Good call! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?