Join the Team in London for an exclusive evening here!

What is your favourite game mode? Vote now!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,475 Community Manager
Hi guys!

I hope you're having a fantastic day :star: 

As we always want to make the game sweeter than ever to you, we would like to know which game mode is your favourite! I personally really enjoy the Find the Animals mode as it involves a lot of explosions (Yeti is my big fav for these kind of levels ;)) What about you?

There are currently 5 game modes:

1 - Free the Octopus

2 - Spread the Jam

3 - Dunk the Cookies

4 - Fill the empty Hearts

5 - Free the Animals

Please vote below! 
All feedback are welcome so don't hesitate to comment below to let us know why! 

Thanks guys, and as usual, have the sweetest day!

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
 Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰

What is your favourite game mode? Vote now! 77 votes

Free the Octopus
16%
Eiliesha_JarmanPummyRajSukanta_BiswasAmyRootkiara_waelHockyckodananellefegileCandyCrushinatorMwila_trinahue72644minnie1co619cjoplin17 13 votes
Spread the Jam
29%
Alison_De_SomerMightyWolfAlejHerrBar2k3Mattia_MisterMunnyflew66QueenReineerprosenfieldCw1310vtink14Narta1612dodydrummeroffshorebuzzksummersbreezeEiskalteZicke_86Ashraftish1025KathleenFussellAcvbonnies 23 votes
Dunk the Cookies
20%
Bill_MeginnTaittinger28Hesham_ShaheencaseyanneJoseph45firebombmarkusijawilHassanWeslatibearwithmerainer_12HeshamShaheennanapamelaWrapped_loliSimon888ceappel87Sofia1992 16 votes
Fill the empty Hearts
10%
Charlie_Norrisrabbit777ja1m3mysticalmystySeraphicStarTuttagoestoelevenhotgingerlemonade 8 votes
Free the animals
22%
ElsaD2VQueenMiaJohn-18AlansmartGranBarbDollie67marscrushinitwafercookieflippersbeck4dolphinsAhmed_mansourfrogfaceRegalRenzSparkeltinsarahthemermaidJoe_from_flaska_kris 17 votes
Prev134

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,183 Superstar
    edited March 16
    Free the Octopus
    Hello @QueenMia,
    I love all of the above, because each theme has it's own specialty... the way the Octopus pop out; the Jam spreads; Cookies dunk and become all chocolaty; hearts become shiny and run towards their goal; the Pink animals coming out from hiding..... all are amazingly designed πŸ€—πŸ€—

Because I had to go with only one choice, I chose no:1 option =) =)
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,823 Superstar
    edited March 16
    Fill the empty Hearts
    Hey @QueenMia and thank you for this poll!  :3

I chose "Fill the empty hearts" as it can be quite challenging but oh so rewarding when you finally figure it out! :mrgreen:

My least favorite mainly because it seems I never have the right strategy is "Free the Octopuses"(Octopi? πŸ€” ) Don't change it to "Octopi" though lol

I do agree with @Pummy_Raj though that all these unique game modes are what make Candy Crush Friends Saga the game it is. Therefore I don't think I'd get rid of any of them even if I could! :chuffed:
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,310 Superstar
    Dunk the Cookies
    It seems like I am the only one who voted for cookies. They are annoying indeed but look at all that chocolate 😍
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,483 Superstar
    edited March 17
    Fill the empty Hearts
    Good question @wafercookieflippers but I believe β€˜F’ stand for Friends from Candy Crush Friends, because there is β€˜C’ on Candy Crush sugar drop challenge, but it just my guess, don’t quote on that  πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈLet ask @QueenMia for confirmation 
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,576 Legend
    Free the animals
    @mysticalmysty Yeah! I never thought of that but it totally makes sense to me. Good call! 

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
    Dunk the Cookies
    @wafercookieflippers That's true about octopus word, it is Greek. I was researching that as one player suggested an idea for plural to be changed to octopi and I had to explain the difference.
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,576 Legend
    Free the animals
    @firebombmarkus I am glad I am not the only one out there who has occasion to look up the origin of a word to determine the proper plural....then again I imagine all those spelling bee kids are doing it on a daily basis, bless their hearts.  <3 ;)

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
    Dunk the Cookies
    @wafercookieflippers I am actually on my way to become an English teacher so that's kinda my habit now 😊
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,823 Superstar
    Fill the empty Hearts
    Best of luck keeping all of those little hooligans in line @firebombmarkus hehe :3

And @wafercookieflippers it's cool like I was saying before it really bugged me at first too. However, for some reason it has grown on me. Kinda like this game and community have! :chuffed:
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• ElsaElsa Posts: 20,053 Superstar
    Free the animals
    I am with you @QueenMia because my favorite is also Free the Animals!  My least favorite is the hearts.