Where are you playing from?

Comments

• amymaeamymae Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful Tennessee. I'm straight up country girl.😘
  • rullyrully Posts: 12 ✭✭
    From Hongkong
  • dardarjunedardarjune Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Jason M Im in Bryan Ohio. Where in Ohio are you?
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    I hail from the mystical land of Medford in the Oregons USA, hello to all fellow Oregonians! :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,264 Legend
    Just south of Madison, Wisconsin (USA) here. We still have at least a foot of snow on the ground and I think today is the first day we have gotten above freezing in a week. That poor groundhog must have been forced into lying when he said spring would be here by now.  :confused:
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
    Bah @wafercookieflippers since when can groundhogs predict the weather accurately anyway? Heck even our weather prediction people with all their fancy gadgets aren't right all the time hehe. :3 Hope it warms up there for you eventually though
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    1. Two Words Quote Games

• laisbisp23laisbisp23 Posts: 2
    Eu sou do Brasil
    Arapiraca ALAGOAS B)
  • Jssx69Jssx69 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Quebec City
    Wow @Jssx69 look at that beautiful view! 😍
    Thank you for posting such a pretty visage!  ;)
    1. Two Words Quote Games

Hello @D2V and welcome to our amazing Candy Crush Friends Community! :pleased:

I must say that is an amazing picture you have there of what looks like the "Seattle Space Needle" one of Seattle's most iconic landmarks! :o

I've always been curious about the history behind the space needle, so do you mind sharing? :chuffed:
    1. Two Words Quote Games

• kraftigramkraftigram Posts: 2
    I'm here in lil' ol Utah. Layton, UT to be exact. My husband of 46 yrs & I moved to UT in 1998 for work and have been here ever since. We are both retired now. We had 3 children but lost a son and a daughter. Our son and wife live in Italy (military). Their 2 sons are attending college here in the USA.
    So, I hope I haven't over-shared. But that's me in a nutshell.
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,515 Superstar
    Thank you for sharing @kraftigram and welcome to the community. I have a brother who lives in Germany with his wife and kids. He is military also. Nice to meet you πŸ€—

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    maggiewil said:
    Hy I'm from Scotland here
    How I envy you!!!!! I'm sure I was a Scot... mmhh... at least 500 lives before making a mistake and being born so far🐲
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,580 Legend
    It’s great to see so many different countries are represented in this community! It just goes to show hard King has worked to make sure poeple from all over the world get to enjoy these fantastic games!