🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Nah @marscrushinit the way it works when sending lives works the same as in the other Candy Crush series of games as far as I know. ;)

You are just sending help to others, but its not supposed to take from your own life count when you do this. Otherwise people with more then 5 friends could only send a few lives at a time! O.o

This one of course has some differences one of the main ones being that its harder to "store" lives for some reason. 🤔
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Thank you @SeraphicStar for the help 🤗. This is my first Candy crush game I've ever played and I don't use facebook so good to know that they are being sent
  • AuntBunny69
    AuntBunny69 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have messaged you on numerous occasions about this issue, yet it has still not been resolved! Why is it that I can request lives from friends, but I never receive any? I get requests for lives, but I NEVER get any in return. This is really starting to tick me off!!! Although I enjoy the game, this bugbear is making me so angry that I am going to un-install it!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
  • Dimling
    Dimling Posts: 25 Level 2
    Primary reason is probably the fact that no one (besides members of this community) know how to give lives, which is to click on your lives when they are full and give lives. 
    Hopefully it will be solved one day, but as you, I dont receive lives from friends, so I have stopped to ask.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    I am using FB to sign in to CCF. I don't have 'real friends' from FB but random friends from King. I used to get life from others occasionally, not very often I have to say. However, it seems that I have not received life for over a week now. I'm still getting life requests and apparently can send them (not knowing if others can received them).
  • SeraphicStar
    edited March 2019
    I receive lives all the time from Facebook friends, @flew66 , but perhaps the people your friends with don't actively play anymore. Since King  hasn't given official word (to my knowledge) whether this has been fixed or not I don't know if you not receiving lives has a connection to this. 🤔

P.S. If you want a regular player as a friend let me know and I can send you my Facebook ID in message! :chuffed:
  • bbyas
    bbyas Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited February 27
    Since the only time you can send lives to friends is when you are full, I make sure to send out lives to everybody. Also, after I send to the group, I go back and remove the check so I can send lives personally to the players that send to me. So far I have about ten players that always send lives to me, sometimes three at a time.
    Look out for ppl and they will look out for you💕
  • iloveshane02
    iloveshane02 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 27
    I don't know how to add ppl 
  • SeraphicStar
    edited February 27
    Hello @iloveshane02 and welcome to our incredible Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I believe you must be connected to Facebook in order to add friends for your game, but I've heard this can be done through a King Account as well. Let me tag one of our superstars @Pummy_Raj and perhaps they can give more insight into this. I'm sure she will be a divine help to you as she's been a great help to many in the past! ;)

I hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,349 Candy Moderator
    edited February 27
    Hello @iloveshane02,  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)

Like our lovely friend @SeraphicStar mentioned, you can add Friends in 2 ways --

1)  Through your Facebook  --  Search for a persons name ---> Select the person you would like to add (as many might pop-up with same name) --->  Their page will be opened  --->  Click on "Send Friend Request"... and you are done (all this if you do not know) =)

2) Through Kingdom account --  Go to https://king.com/games  --->  Log-in  --->  Select the game you would like to play --->  You will see icon with "Friends" in your left hand side  ---> click on it and you will be asked to enter the person's email address
    **  This will help ONLY if you know the person very well and have their email ID!!  This feature will not be visible for "Candy Friends" and few other games as they are not available on PC.  And if you try on your Mobile device, you will be asked to open the game through "App Store".  Just a heads-up!!

Hope this helps! If you need any further assistance, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between) just like how I wrote your name above =)

Thank you & have a nice day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?