Check out the main questions around Candy Crush Friends here

St Patricks Day update

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 3,229 Legend
    That’s so awesome at @QueenMia!! @MiaChristine definitely deserves it for all the struggles she’s had with the last two events!!

Congrats to you as well @Pummy_Raj 💪🏻
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! 🍬🙏🏻
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,009 Superstar
    Hello and welcome @John_W, that is unfortunate to hear that this has happened twice to you.. seeing as you provided a screenshot of the stars you had I shall flag @QueenMia and maybe something can be done to help you
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
    Hi @John_W - welcome to our friendly community!! Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the challenge also.

Can you please confirm what device you play with and your used ID?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Thank you so much
    I'm using an LG Stylo 2 Android and how do I find my idon it?
    Hi @John_W please follow the link above in my previous response. It should walk you thru how to find it 😁
    My bad 😂😂 
    Perfect 👌🏻 at @John_W

Like @Alansmart already did we will need our CM help @QueenMia but tagging her again now that we have the additional device and player info! Please be patient as they work overseas so you might not see an answer until tomorrow based on wherever you reside 😁
    Just thank u and those in this community. I've comment to the official candy crush IG page and nothing.
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,921 Legend
    Awwww I'm so glad you got the help you needed @MiaChristine I was hoping for the best for you! It sounded like you were losing faith for a bit there, and I hope @QueenMia and @Pummy_Raj were able to help you get it back! :chuffed:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there @John_W you are not alone in this,  help is on its way 🍭 I’ve been having the same issues 

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. 

Thank u. I've had this problem before with the Valentine's day event too but I was lucky to have it fixed with all my stamps but this is a bummer now
  • MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    @John_W. I had trouble with the Valentines event too... so I completely understand your frustration, still unsure what’s making so much trouble but I sure hope it’s solved soon befor the next star chaser event, good that you got screenshots

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.