🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why have my boosters dissappeared? Events are not showing up? Event tasks completed, but no suit?

Arma1992
Arma1992 Posts: 3 Newbie
Dear King team,
My boosters have disappeared for the 2nd time. Why is this happening? I played and completed all tasks for the nutcracker diamond suit, but never received the suit. With each update i hope you will fix my problems, but today I relized that people are playing the St. Patricks Day event, but for me this event is not available and not visible in the game, even tough i have updated the game. What is going on?

I want you to fix this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,404 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Arma1992

Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the "St. Patrick's event" yet on your device and there are constant issue in your game!!  Can you please provide your King game User ID, which will help the King Team to look into the issue?  Here is a link to show you how to find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Thank you & looking forward to assist you further :+1:
  • Arma1992
    My ID is 1017614527
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @Arma1992 and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for providing your Game Id, as @Pummy_Raj suggested, that allowed us to check your game and see that the St Patrick's Day Star Chaser is actually available and activated on your account :) 

All you need to do to check that, is click on the Paper List button, at the bottom right of the screen, and you should see the Quest like it shows on this screenshot:

If however, you do not see it, please take a screenshot and post it here so we can investigate further. Also, make sure you have cleared cache and cookies from your device and updated the App to the latest version. That sounds simple but it usually helps!

Let us know and if you have any questions, I'm sure @Pummy_Raj will be able to assist! 

Thanks and until then, have the sweetest day!
  • Arma1992
    I still dont see the event, and I still dont have the diamond suit for the nuttcracker... power-ups are also still missing. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @Arma1992 and thanks a lot for getting back to me with the screenshots.

I'm not sure why it's not showing. Could you please log out from your game (click on the Wheel > then log out) and log back in again? This should trigger the event and update the game in the background.

Let me know how that goes and again, sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?