Who go the St Patrick's Nutcracker?! Share your scrapbook here!

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,209 Superstar
    It's Yeti the Werewolf  @marscrushinit
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Thank you @firebombmarkus. I haven't opened that one yet. I just opened dachs . 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Good to see you got your leprechaun @firebombmarkus πŸ‘πŸ’―

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,209 Superstar
    Thanks @Alansmart I love his green colors πŸ₯°
  • SmokvicaSmokvica Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Wooohoooo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,434 Community Manager
    Well done, all of you!!! So proud   πŸ€©

take that good job GIF

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,552 Legend
    Yay good work @firebombmarkus and @Smokvica on getting your leprechauns! β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈπŸ€

and yay yay for getting Dachs @marscrushinit! I love that dawg.

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    edited March 23
    @QueenMia I've done it! Yay! Jumping for joy! I don't know what @SeraphicStar & others are talking about, tho.πŸ€” I'm on an Android phone & I didn't get anything until I got 70 new stars 🌟! But, after I got the 70, I not only got the new costume, but also 1 of each of the lollipop hammers! I did it!
    Congrats @GranBarb! You did it! I'm also on Android and mine was broke down into 2 challenges like @SeraphicStar. I had 30 to get outfit and still working on 40 star challenge hoping to get those lollis . Fingers crossed 🀞

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar
    edited March 23
    Work hard and you'll get it @marscrushinit! I would totally send you lives if I could! :3

Oh and @GranBarb I believe the 70 stars vs. 30 and 40 star difference is likely more studio A/B testing. This is possibly to see which version works better, and which 1 the community prefers but this is all hypothesis. πŸ€”

I'd like to hear what @QueenMia has to say on it, but only when she has time though ;)

P.S. Sorry I forgot to congratulate you on that awesome accomplishment there @GranBarb I didn't mean too! 😟

Oh and I hope the Land of Oz is treating you well! :chuffed:
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

@SeraphicStar, was it you who said somewhere here that you never get 2 or 3 of the boosters? Just wanted to show you...
    And, no, I AM NOT rubbing your nose in it!
    Thanks for the congrats from you & @marscrushinit!
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar
    edited March 23
    Actually @GranBarb what you might be remembering is when I said I've only had all three boosters going like one time. πŸ€”

Also in one thread I mentioned that I can't see all three timers for the booster durations (just like your picture there) when active. I believe the only one it shows is the one closest to expiry. I suppose that's the only one that really matters, but I'd really like to know how much longer the other ones have as well...πŸ˜’

I only bring it up because I saw someone else post a picture where they could see all the timers for it. Why can't I see all 3 timers on my game for them? 😟
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

@SeraphicStar, I've  wondered the same about the timers. And, of course, I only had 1 live with those 3 boosters. By the time I get more, they'll be gone.
    All's well in Oz - altho it's been a little windy. Have to wonder what that Wizard is up to behind his curtain! πŸ˜’
    And now I have successfully completed both 😁

Keep crushing it 🍭
    Nice job @GranBarb. I've only had 3at once 1 time but I was fortunate to have full lives. I crushed 30 levels! But now I always get boosters when fresh outta lives lol. Go figure 🀣

Keep crushing it 🍭