1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stars disappeared for St Patty’s Day Costume

Options

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @tenjun11 and welcome to our divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm sorry that this happened to you as it seems many others have also experienced the same difficulties with this event. I will go ahead and tag @QueenMia to let her know there are still some people with this issue unresolved. ;)

I hope she is able to assist you with this and hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
  • chefdoc2
    chefdoc2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia
    I recently wrote how I use my iPhone and didn’t get leprechaun.  So I did get it the event but with only two days on it.  I work but did get 22 of 30 stars.  I should have been able to have it for the seven days that everyone else had it.  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,371 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @chefdoc2,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you did not have enough time to gain all the needed stars.  Did you take any screenshots with the number of stars you have earned!!  If you did, can you please post them here?  Also, please provide below details --
    1) The device you are playing --
    2) Did you log-in to the game through Kingdom account OR Facebook
    3) Your King Game User ID.  Please check this link to get it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you provide that information, I will inform the Community Manager :+1:

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive notification about your reply.  To attach screenshots, you can see "Attach Image" icon in the tool bar, while typing your message!

Hoping for the best & have a nice day/evening =)
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @mimimaka,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that your collection of Stars for the special event became 0!!  Were you able to take any screenshots with the stars?   If so, can you please post them here?
    Also, can you please provide below details...
    1) The device you are playing --
    2) Did you log in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?
    3) Your King Game User ID.  Please check this link to get it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you provide that information, I will inform the Community Manager :+1:

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive notification about your reply.  To attach screenshots, you can see "Attach Image" icon in the tool bar, while typing your message!

Hoping for the best & have a nice day/evening =)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @tenjun11,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community & thank you for providing the screenshots along with your Game ID.  

Can you please let me know what device you are playing the game?  And what platform you are using -- Facebook or Kingdom account?

While replying, please tag me with @ and my name, so that I can receive a notification about your reply :+1:

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening!
  • tenjun11
    tenjun11 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hello @Pummy_Raj

I have iPhone 6 and I have not updated my software to iOS 12.1.4. I'm not quite sure what you mean by platform. Can you be more specific? I linked this game account to Facebook. But other than that, there should be nothing else. I hope this helps! 
  • mimimaka
    mimimaka Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj

i don’t have any screen shots, my device is an iPhone and i logged in through facebook
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @tenjun11,

Thank you for your prompt reply :+1:  When I said Platform, I was asking how you logged in and where you are playing the game!  Do you have a Kingdom account also --  this does not make any difference, but very useful to keep the level progress intact when we have to "Reinstall" the game App.

One more Question -- do you play on Windows 10 also or any other device or just iPhone?  One player was using 2 devices and lost their Stars!  Hence, just would like to make sure that is not the issue here =)

I am not sure whether updating the device "Software" affects our game though!!  The game App should be up to date to receive the special features & events.  Since you had the St. Patrick's event, your game must be up to date :+1:

Since I have all the information, I will inform the Community Manager about the issue in your game and the other 2 players.  But, a heads-up... since this is the weekend, you might be hearing from them only on Monday!  

Thank you for understanding!  Have a great weekend :)
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019
    Options
    mimimaka said:
    @Pummy_Raj

i don’t have any screen shots, my device is an iPhone and i logged in through facebook

Hello again @mimimaka,

Thank you for your immediate reply :+1:  If the above link did not help you to get your game user ID, try these steps  --
    On your Facebook page, click on the "Down arrow" in the Tool-bar  --->  Select Settings  --->  Select "Apps & websites" from the left pane  --->  You will see "View and Edit" under Candy Friends game, click on it  --->  Scroll down to "Get help using Candy Crush Friends Saga".... you will see your Game ID there :+1:

Thank you!

• tenjun11
    tenjun11 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hello again @Pummy_Raj,

Thanks for getting back to me. I only play this on my phone. No other devices. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?