Where are you playing from?

Comments

• QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Hi!!! I'm playing from a little town called Las Grutas, in the south of Argentina (Patagonia). In the summer it's full of tourists, so sometimes my husband and I flee to Buenos Aires, which is deserted in summer. Here you can see dolphins, whales, penguins, flocks of birds migrating to and from Canada and, most important of all... No people!!!! Paradise!!!!  <3 <3 <3
  • kraftigramkraftigram Posts: 2
    Hi Queen Reineer! What beautiful pictures of where you and your husband live. I have always loved the ocean and tried to visit the beaches along Northern California coastline whenever I was there. Since I live in Utah now I don't do much beach combing, lol!
  • D2VD2V Posts: 2
    Hello @D2V and welcome to our amazing Candy Crush Friends Community! :pleased:

I must say that is an amazing picture you have there of what looks like the "Seattle Space Needle" one of Seattle's most iconic landmarks! :o

I've always been curious about the history behind the space needle, so do you mind sharing? :chuffed:

• Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    @Steviesgirl17 and I'm playing from a small Hick town in Northern lower Michigan (Alpena) USA... Not much going on around here but would never want to live anywhere else!  <3 
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,924 Legend
    Hey that's interesting @Steviesgirl17 um perhaps you have a picture of your town you could share? I enjoy seeing interesting locales if you don't mind sharing ;)
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• U.S.A Texas/Lubbock
    @SeraphicStar So I'm attaching a picture link for are Martine sanctuary down town! Click through. https://www.facebook.com/ThunderBayShipwrecks/
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,924 Legend
    Wow those are such beautiful pictures @Steviesgirl17 ! I especially like the ones with the water they seem positively Divine! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you very much for sharing these with us! :hurrah:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

My pleasure! It is beautiful here...
  • Stefanie_KeyesStefanie_Keyes Posts: 8
    Hi all I play from Bonnie Scotland ๐Ÿ˜.  
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @silverhorseusa1961 and welcome to the community๐Ÿค— . Nice to have you here
    Keep crushing it ๐Ÿญ
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
    Hi guys, welcome to all our new members! Please keep sharing pictures, it's amazing :star:

Happy crushing everyone, see you around the Community ๐Ÿ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
    You think you have what it takes to beat me?

• VisantiyaVisantiya Posts: 6
    Hi @QueenMia and everybody. :) 

I'm playing from UK
  • MightyWolf15MightyWolf15 Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Hi @QueenMia, I'm living in Tunis, Tunisia from North Africa! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—
    A beautiful place!