Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

Favorite Special Candy

marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,142 Legend
edited March 26 in General Discussion
Hi all. I was curious to see what everyone's favorite candy was on the board. Mine is the elusive coloring candy. I love to put that with another special candy and watch my board erupt in a sugary sweetness πŸ˜„
Keep crushing it 🍭

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,413 Legend
    Hi @marscrushinit I’ll go with Swedish fish, just love watching them swimming  around among the candies :)
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,142 Legend
    Hi @mysticalmysty πŸ€—. I like the fish on this cc and I love the sound the make when they are swimming . Excellent choice 
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,957 Legend
    edited March 26
    Hey @marscrushinit I'm surprised you didn't make this a poll O.o

Also I believe it should say "Favorite Special Candy" as I thought you were just talking about the regular ones on the board :p

Anyway nitpicking aside (hope you don't get annoyed or anything :( ) I suppose I'll also go for the coloring candy as it's quite rare but oh so powerful when you use it! :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

Hi @SeraphicStar. I wanted to make it a poll but was unsure how and I changed the name for ya πŸ˜‰. And lol no I'm not annoyed as I'm pretty easy going 😊
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,957 Legend
    Oh okay @marscrushinit just trying to be helpful. Hmm that's strange I can't figure out how to make a poll either! :scream:

If our Illustrious Queen wasn't always super busy I would ask her how to make one heh :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

No prob @SeraphicStar. I like suggestions and they were helpful. 
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,039 Community Manager
    edited March 26
    Hello @marscrushinit, hello @SeraphicStar :star:

I have to say I'm with you, @marscrushinit, colouring candy al the way! I love it best when paired with a swedish fish πŸ€©

As for the poll, you simply need to click on the arrow next to Discussion and you'll be able to make one. Just follow the steps, it's super easy ;)

Oh and I've moved this to General discussion as it's about the game ;)

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

Ah ha @QueenMia that's how you make a poll. Thank you so much for participating in the thread and showing us how to make a poll. Is there a way that I can edit it to make it a poll now or is it too late ? Have the sweetest day!
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,039 Community Manager
    Hey @marscrushinit, there's no way to turn it into a poll, unfortunately, but it's nice to have this discussion ;) You're welcome to create a new poll though ;) 

have the sweetest day!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

Ok thank you @QueenMia 😊
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,238 Legend
    Good question @marscrushinit. I like how @QueenMia answered it with an example of how she uses itβ€”gotta love learning more about combos!  =)

I have to to say I like the striped candies best. They are pretty easy to get, which also makes them easy to combine with other special candies too. I really like combining them with the wrapped candies and hitting a large section of the board at once. 
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
    Hi @wafercookieflippers I agree! I love to combine 2 special candies to make a sweet combo 😊
    Keep crushing it 🍭